India-Forums

Geeta did say it!

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Geeta said during DID Doubles that she wanted DID 2 to win. I think that was really unnecessary because how can you say one team is going to win even before the competition has began. It was great for manish to bring it up on Friday episode because many member believed that geeta would never say such a thing. Geeta has worked with DID1 and DID 2 contestants so she does know about their weakness/strengths but she totally discarded that it has been almost two years since DID 1 and they could have improved. When DID 1 contestants heard that they were probably really heartbroken and their motivation level probably went down. Also, she said to jai that how can he say that she wants other team to win, actually he can say that because geeta said she believed that DID2 would win.

But criticism apart, manish mentioned that geeta might need a surgery. I wish her all the best, and hope she gets well really soon. I might not be a big fan of geeta but my favorite trio for DID will always be remo, terence and geeta. So I wish her well and hope she is back in DID 3 because without her there wont' any masala to talk about on this forum.

Edited by MrManagement - 13 May 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.hindu4lyf-Nags-LeadNitrate

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
this was her prediction only that time that did2 will win.  They were just promoting DKS that time for creating interest..thats all...please dont take it seriously

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

riddhi123 Newbie
riddhi123
riddhi123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

this was her prediction only that time that did2 will win.  They were just promoting DKS that time for creating interest..thats all...please dont take it seriously

I completely agree with you! She was just promoting DKS. Anyways, she is Geeta MAA and she loves everyone equally.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
they were just promoting DKS coz rajeev said DID1 will win, so geeta said DID2 and marzi said little masters lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateThatOneGuy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index