India-Forums

LOVE DHARMESH SIR, RUTU & VAISHU TILL DEATH :-)!!!

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I love Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj till deathSmileWinkTongueBig smileClapHeart!!!!!!!!!! I genuinely mean itClap!!!!!!! Dharmesh Sir, he is sooo humbleSmile, so down to earthTongue, never takes anything for grantedSmile, and never gives credit to himself for whatever he doesWink. Even today whatever he is, he credits it to Geeta Ma.Clap Dharmesh Sir is ONE IN A MILLION IN MY EYESClapStarClap!!!!!! What a gem of a person he isSmile. Truly, Dharmesh Sir has a heart of goldWink. I bow down in front of him with loads of respect for him.Clap I have always respected him, loved him in every way, as a dancer, performer, teacher, as a person, everything, but now I respect him even more, for the kind of human being he is,ClapClapClap truly, what is Dharmesh Sir made ofTongueTongueTongue!!!!!!! He doesn't talk much but he talks through his danceStar!!!! He is sooo SWEET, KIND, HUMBLE, DOWN TO EARTH, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING, GENEROUS, HONESTSmileTongueWinkBig smileStarClap, I can go on and on talking about Dharmesh Sir, because he deserves every happiness in the worldSmile, he is such a nice human being!!!!!!!! Also, Ruturaj, I have a deep feeling he is just going to be like Dharmesh Sir when he grows upSmile, he already is like him, in every possible way. He is a total replica of Dharmesh Sir. I love the way they both danceTongueSmileWinkBig smile.  Even today they performed Hip Hop and Freestyle Dance Style on the song Ye Tera Zikar hai, it was FANTASTIC, OUT OF THIS WORLD PERFORMANCEClapClapClapHug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They both are sooo good, movements are sooo crisp, kadak, like butter, "KHACHAKClapTongueWinkSmile" if you blink an eye you'll miss it, it's a treat for the eyes to watch them both dancing!!!!!!!! It looks like god is dancingClap!!!!!!!!!!! I really love Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj till death, even Vaishu, she's a replica of Dharmesh Sir as wellTongue :-)))) I love these three, I GENUINELY MEAN ITSmile!!!!!!!!! THE THREE AAAICH ARE AWESOMEClapStarClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PRAY WITH ALL MY HEART, THAT WHATEVER DREAM DHARMESH SIR, RUTU, & VAISHU HAVE IN THEIR LIFE GETS FULFILLEDStar, AND MAY THEY ACHIEVE ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLDStarClap, MAY THEY LIVE UP TO A 100 YEARS OLD, MAYBE EVEN MORE. MAY ALL THEIR WISHES COME TRUEThumbs UpHeartHeartHeartHugHeartHeartHeart!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOR MY THREE FAVORITES...

Khuda na kare aapko koi gham ho,
aur sirf khushiyaan aur hansi mile,
gham jab bhi bad chale aapki taraf,
bhagwan kare raaste me usse pehle hum mile.Star

Har kamyabi pe aapka naam hoga,
aapke har kadam pe duniya ka salaam hoga,
himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka ghulam hoga.Clap

Sabke haathon mein kuch lakire hain,
banti jinse sabki takdire hain,
dua hai ki aapke haathon mein lakire kuch khaas ho,
aur duniya ki saari khushiyaan aapke paas ho.Wink

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING & DANCING NO MATTER WHAT LIKE THISBig smileSmileTongueDancingWinkClapStarDancingBig smileBig smileBig smileDancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS TILL DEATHHeartHeartHeartHugHeartHeartHeart!!!!!!!

Love Always,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2westindiangeetsyagguNatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Aincharmz517ThatOneGuydesicrowd-Nags-FakeLoveanjananazir

riddhi123 Newbie
riddhi123
riddhi123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Me too!! They are the ONLY reason I watch DKS otherwise I really am not interested in all the drama that Zee comes up with! I mean why would all these dancers fight with each other when they are all good friends. Anyways looove Dharmesh, Ruty and VaishuTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12ThatOneGuy

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I agree with every workd about D sior, I just adore him. I watch the show only because. A dance show without D sir, i will never watch, D sir just rocks

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
well i love them too but i dont think im a die hard fan like u my dear...

darmesh is one of a kind and i truly enjoy watchin him irrespective of wat he performs. dats da kind of a star performer he is. i still remembr his audition rounds, especially da first one where remo, geetha & terrance asked him whether he was trained by darmesh sir, to which he replied 'i am darmesh sir' LOL 

ruturaj & vaishu are lil wonder kids. they'l grow up to become great and intelligent performers and dats a true fact. i love them both and god bless them...

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Such a sweet post Nishi!!! Big smile Dsir is lucky to have fans like you Thumbs UpStar

And nothing left to say about Dsir's little wonder kids...Rutu-Vaishu have already proved themselves!! One could see the improvement in them after DID LM :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guysSmile!!!!!!!! Thank youBig smile!!!

Sincerely,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

Edited by TerenceKiToli12 - 16 May 2011 at 8:59pm
avni priya Newbie
avni priya
avni priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
D sir

U R THE BEST. U R SO UNIQUE. I LOVE U
U DESERVED TO WIN DID 2
U THE BETTER THAN SIDDHESH
U R SO QUITE HUMBLE GOOD LOOKING AND LOVING PERSON
R U ENGAGED BTW ? JUST JOKING DONT WORRY

WISH U LUCK, SUCCESS IN LIFE
ALL THE BEST

LOVE & REGARDS
PRIYA
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index