IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

i know maya!...but the guys face realy turned me off😆

i know after seeing our maan..it's hard 
Originally posted by undisclosed

i know maya!...but the guys face realy turned me off😆

I heard they are good actors and the series was #1 and all that, but for some reason, I cannot see anybody else, except Maaneet
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

These 2 kids are cute😍 - but Maaneet are classic and mature and yes, I am from 1920's and loved O Saathi re and especially the lantern😍 even though it was a flop at the store🤣
but the kiss on the chin would be a hit on maaneet...mishty you must have pitched the lantern wrong😆...
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I heard they are good actors and the series was #1 and all that, but for some reason, I cannot see anybody else, except Maaneet
they r all good in acting...but r v not we discussing about action plus passion☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

i found that link on someones post...idk who they are...but i liked that she was dominating...and liked the kiss on the chin...and maaneet are the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now...me feeling jealous...they can show these scenes for family people...but our Maneet cant do it😕😕😕...scissors r always on run😭😭😭
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

they r all good in acting...but r v not we discussing about action plus passion☺️

All of these & more😳

P=Passion
A=Affection
S=Sensous
S=Sweet
I=Intense
O=Outstanding
N=Naughty

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

they r all good in acting...but r v not we discussing about action plus passion☺️

no one can beat maaneet in that.plus ...maaneet r beautiful couple.just staring is dreamy
mish i asked u a question...the meaning of o sathi re
Originally posted by Maya_P

mish i asked u a question...the meaning of o sathi re

here it means...o my partner