IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Minx, how did the cooking go and did the sari bring any interesting results 😆
Hello fellow bumpers🤗..rosh..dee
Originally posted by riza792

Deee!🤗

I just watched the Saathi Re SR song again, third time today 😍
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Shazzyyy🤗 Finally!😆
How are you Partner?? Gut booted out  of the gutter??😕
You know guys i was thinking about the SR scene (is there anything else to think about😆) and i thought if maan had not said in friday's episode that he wants to be a papa and in yesterday's episode they could have shown the SR as a spur of the moment thing with it continuing in monday's episode..now thay will probably show it in dehli with the decorated bed and so on!...but i don't thing this is the end😆

Hi Sweetheart 🤗 Missing Maaneet so just watched Saathi Re now wanna watch Laung Da Lashkara & the hot U Me TV episode 😆
Originally posted by drdee142

I just watched the Saathi Re SR song again, third time today 😍
Third?? 
I watched it something like more than 10 times😍 And the hugs😍
How else do you think I have kept my sanity intact??😕

You know guys i was thinking about the SR scene (is there anything else to think about😆) and i thought if maan had not said in friday's episode that he wants to be a papa and in yesterday's episode they could have shown the SR as a spur of the moment thing with it continuing in monday's episode..now thay will probably show it in dehli with the decorated bed and so on!...but i don't thing this is the end😆

I had that Gurti were called in for shooting today, so perhaps they are shooting something special for us and also things are gonna continue in Delhi 😆

Shazzyyy🤗 Finally!😆
How are you Partner?? Gut booted out  of the gutter??😕

why??...U been really dirty again...u should have read what mish wrote after maya posted a pic of geet feeding maan ladoos🤣

Third?? 
I watched it something like more than 10 times😍 And the hugs😍
How else do you think I have kept my sanity intact??😕

I wanted to 😭 but just came back from work a few mins ago and rushed to watch the vid 😃