Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 (Page 47)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

PumpkinBlushingROFL
I am good to my mithaiLOL

i now like a kabrestan..but its back now,

Okay Sweets:)

Kabrastan!

It had to be back!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..RiMa_972

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by -Mayu-

Roshuuu u forgot meCry

mithai..aakhe padh ke dekhLOL
she gave u a hugEmbarrassed

I said Hi and gave you a hugCry

When did u do thatShocked

BTW how is this piece of writing?

..shreyaa..RiMa_972

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah Shreyu...BALH is good
But no one can match Maaneet / Gurti! They are just awesome and get better and better!
They evoke so many emotions in you with their simple and excellent and natural actingClap...sometime we forget they are acting!Day Dreaming

yepp thats true..no one can maaneet
but i dont care abt this show coz it doesnt cum in star one..nor it wil be no 1 in IFLOL
But omg yes episode..Gurti made me cry..it was soo saddCry they are truly awesome!

my biggest rivalry is to that copy caters ipkknd ughhAngryAngry chorr

-Mayu-RiMa_972

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Roshuuu u forgot meCry

mithai..aakhe padh ke dekhLOL
she gave u a hugEmbarrassed

I said Hi and gave you a hugCry

When did u do thatShocked

BTW how is this piece of writing?

lol after i said hi to uLOL
what piece?Confused dekha toh sahi

-Mayu-RiMa_972

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fauziya

Ne1 watches IPKKND?

NOPE! I hate that show..sorry but I do..LOLLOL

-Mayu-RiMa_972

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Me too Hate that show; its Geet story with new actors!

Piece of writing; will be published in NL:)

Maaneet- Hope Shall Win!

Maaneet are sleeping together! It night and both of hands are entangled. Geet sleeping in Maan's arms! Maan gets flashbacks of mummy telling him everything and he giving her his property on her own. He then remembers Geet's dialogue.

Geet: "Jeevan sangini hoon aapki; aapki humraaz hoon. Geet ki zindagi aapki zindagi. Jis raah par Maan chalenge; Geet aapke saath chalegi."

Yes this is what she had said! She didn't even once question me; without uttering a word; left everything and came with me. She didn't even once let her belief in me shake her loyalty towards me. She is truly my life partner.

Maan: "Aaj tumne saabit kar diya geet ki tum har roop main meri Ardhangini ho! Main bahut kismet waala hoon geet ki aaj tum meri zindagi ho. Main waada karta hoon; ki aaj ke baad main tumhe jeevan ki har khushi doonga."

But how Geet? Can I pull it of? Will I be able to be that Maan Singh Khurana; the heir to the Khurana constructions. Can I build up another Khurana constructions? Can I Geet? With these thoughts eating up his mind; he shuddered and this woke up Geet.

Geet: "Maan kya hua? Aap achanak se jag gaye? Sab theek hai na?"

Maan didn't want to let her know what was troubling him. He didn't want to see her sad; in pain because of him. But he knew she will catch me if I lie to her. And infact he didn't want to lie. She appreciated me for my honesty. Why should I lie?

Geet got up; pulled him in a close hug; his head fitting in her hands. Her one hand was gently wrapped around his face; while the other hand's fingers were playing with his hair; reliving of his pain; the emotional turmoil in his mind. She held him closer; and gently took his lips in a sweet kiss.

He responded with equal passion. He parted to breathe. He looked deep into her eyes. Eyes that showed the love she had for him; the trust that she had in him. She believed that they will be together whatever happens.

Geet: "Maan aap pareshan mat hoyiye. Sab theek hoga. Main hoon na aapke saath. Aapko mujhpar bharosa hai na? To bas aap apna yakin banaye rakhna aur phir dekhna aapki yeh sherni kya karti hai?"

Maan: "Geet mujhe tum par poora bharosa hai; par kya tumhe lagta hai ki main phir se Khurana constructions ko khada kar paoonga? Mujhe darr lag raha hai Geet. main nahin jaanta ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai."

"Geet tum mujhse itna pyaar kyun karti ho? Kyun mere sabkuch Mummyjee ke den eke baad; woh bhi khushi khushi; tumne mujhse sawaal nahi kiye? Kyun nahi pooncha ki Maan aapne aisa kyun kiya? Kyun Geet? Kyun?  Kyun karti ho mujhpar itna yakin. Main is yakin aur pyaar ke laayak hi nahin hoon. Tumhe dard ke siva maine kuch nahin diya hai. Kya main khood ke pairon pe phirse khada ho sakta hoon? Mujhe bataao Geet."

Maan Geet whispered silently; tears forming in her eyes.. She couldn't see this Man in pain. She pulled him closer and gently left a kiss on his forehead. She hugged him closer and he let himself snuggle up close to her; feeling the warmth and love  of his wife.

Geet: "Maan maine aapse pehle bhi kaha hai; ki main aapki jeevan sangini hoon; jo aap karenge main use sweekar karoongi. Bas aap royiyega nahin. Aur aap keh rahe hai ki aap mere pyaar ke layak nahin. Yeh kya keh rahe hai aap. Aur Maan mujhe aap par rab se jyaada yakin hai; khud se jyaada main aap par yakin karti hoon."

"Maan aapne hi kaha tha na ki Khurana constructions ki neev isi ghar main rakhi gayi thi; to bas; ab hum bhi hamari nayi zindagi ki shuruat isi ghar se karenge. Hum is ghar ko naya kar denge; ise makaan se ghar banayenge; aur dher saari khushiyon ke saath ismain khushi se rahenge."

"Maan aapne hi kaha than a; is ghar main dadi ma dadaji ke saath rehti thi; jab unhone apna pehla contract sign kiya tha; yahi ghar hame taakad dega Maan. Isi ghar se hum nayi dooniya basayenge Maan."

"Maan mere liye ye maine nahi rakhta ki aap Maan Singh Khurana Hai; mere liye ye maine rakhta hai ki aap mere Maan ho. Woh Dusht Danav nahi; mere humsafar; mere pati Maan. Aur dekhna Maan; hum in haalatom se ladhenge; aur jeetenge bhi. Bas Babaji par vishwas rakhe. Who bas hamari pariksha le rahe hai. Aur agar unhon hamari rah main kaante boye hai to; un kaaton par chalne ki himmat bhi denge ."

"Maan aap ab so jayiye. Bahut raat ho chuki hai. Kal ek naya savera hoga; ek naya din aur ek nayi umeed! Kal se ham sirf aage ki sochnge. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Ab baaki sab kuch bhool ker; apni Mishty ki ankhen main kho jaayiye aur so jaana Maan."

Geet said with tears in her eyes. Maan slowly wiped them; and he slept in her arms; snuggling more to feel her love!

Edited by -Mayu- - 08 July 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fauziya..shreyaa..RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Yeah Shreyu...BALH is good
But no one can match Maaneet / Gurti! They are just awesome and get better and better!
They evoke so many emotions in you with their simple and excellent and natural actingClap...sometime we forget they are acting!Day Dreaming

but i dont care abt this show coz it doesnt cum in star one..nor it wil be no 1 in IFLOL
But omg yes episode..Gurti made me cry..it was soo saddCry they are truly awesome!

thats True!!LOL

Oh..That othe Copy cat one!Angry 
And their acting is so thanda compared to our adorable GurtiDead...When MSK just walks accross your heart starts beating faster and your mouth hangs openDay Dreaming
But when that guy walks I feel like snoringSleepy...Though I did like him earlier in his other show on Sony...he is actually good, but not when is trying to cope up to MSK's characterDead
I have seen a few repeats of that show...

-Mayu-..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

thats True!!LOL

Oh..That othe Copy cat one!Angry 
And their acting is so thanda compared to our adorable GurtiDead...When MSK just walks accross your heart starts beating faster and your mouth hangs openDay Dreaming
But when that guy walks I feel like snoringSleepy...Though I did like him earlier in his other show on Sony...he is actually good, but not when is trying to cope up to MSK's characterDead
I have seen a few repeats of that show...
[/QUOTE]

LMFAOOO that's exactly how i feel!
i tried watching that show but no way i  cant even stand..goshh
and that guy trying to be like MSK? no wayy not even in saath janam..yepp i liked him in Baat hamari paaki hai..but not here..
dont know why that Cvs gave a similar story.ughh and i am soo pissed that copy cat ones are no 1 in IFAngry

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 08 July 2011 at 12:40pm

-Mayu-RiMa_972

Go to top