Posted: 12 years ago
jaan pm ka reply yaha hai..lol
i think so too that it will end soon and geet team are hiding it
but if it ends.. i want season 2 with Gurtii

-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

lmfao u have ? lol i know rite..godd pata nahi aaise scenes kaise lekhte hai yeh people..LOl meri toh halt kharab hojati hai🤣 her ff does have ehem ehem scenes but the stories are so nice hain na..no problem :)

haan i have my god i was like red and blushing while reading it🤣 yep her stories are really good and her other one tujhe kaisa lagta hai usme toh ise bhi zyaada ehem ehem hai🤣 tht is the one tht has the most ehem ehem till now☺️🤣
nanhi dulhans parts were damn cute yaar. I just read them😳 loved maan talking to his baby awww😳
[/QUOTE]

LOL..I know that one too but i havent read it..after seeing the first part..lmfao mujhe sakh tha it will be like that🤣 noo i am saying kema's stories are good..LOL.
i knoww soo cute naa..lol lol the dining table scene was funny..poor geet😆

[/QUOTE]
oh acha keyma ke ff's toh ache hi hai but hers r good too though it has lot of ehem ehem😆but mera maan has comparitively less of it😆
haan it was damn funny🤣🤣some of the parts r really funny. Did u read the part where geet starts playing with tht thing thinking its a balloon😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-karishma- thumbnail

jaan pm ka reply yaha hai..lol
i think so too that it will end soon and geet team are hiding it
but if it ends.. i want season 2 with Gurtii

haan ok lol😆
yep i guess they r hiding it. Inki strategy mujhe achi tarah se pata hai😆 
hmmm season 2 ka toh pata nahi hope so
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL..I know that one too but i havent read it..after seeing the first part..lmfao mujhe sakh tha it will be like that🤣 noo i am saying kema's stories are good..LOL.

oh acha keyma ke ff's toh ache hi hai but hers r good too though it has lot of ehem ehem😆but mera maan has comparitively less of it😆
haan it was damn funny🤣🤣some of the parts r really funny. Did u read the part where geet starts playing with tht thing thinking its a balloon🤣

mera maan first few parts didnt have any ..after the confession haila☺️ and tujhe kaisa main toh baat hi matt kar..LOL🤬🤣 LMFAOOO..OMG Dont talk abt that it was soo hilarious..i bursted out laughing lol..she thought "that" was a balloon🤣🤣
u know one of the member daid that nanhi dulhan was similar to muskaan's deewangi..and she copied it..so there was oo many conflict goshh..and the author decided to stop the FF but fans thought it was totally diff..and she continued..thank god kitna babaal macha tha us waqt..LOl

..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -karishma-

haan ok lol😆
yep i guess they r hiding it. Inki strategy mujhe achi tarah se pata hai😆 
hmmm season 2 ka toh pata nahi hope so

kya hai straegy?😆
i think there will be season too ..because of fans demand..hopefully..😳

-karishma- thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
haan it was damn funny🤣🤣some of the parts r really funny. Did u read the part where geet starts playing with tht thing thinking its a balloon🤣
[/QUOTE]
mera maan first few parts didnt have any ..after the confession haila☺️ and tujhe kaisa main toh baat hi matt kar..LOL🤬🤣 LMFAOOO..OMG Dont talk abt that it was soo hilarious..i bursted out laughing lol..she thought "that" was a balloon🤣🤣
u know one of the member daid that nanhi dulhan was similar to muskaan's deewangi..and she copied it..so there was oo many conflict goshh..and the author decided to stop the FF but fans thought it was totally diff..and she continued..thank god kitna babaal macha tha us waqt..LOl

[/QUOTE]
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i know yaar
me too yaar me too🤣🤣🤣🤣really according to me there is no similarity. The only this common thing is tht there were in love when were really young. Bas aur kuch nahi
i didn't know aisa hua tha😕
Edited by -karishma- - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Lmfaoo karu..u r making my halat bad by reminding me🤣🤣 god geet was soo funny during those times..LOL
 and haila she saw vicky and priya ehem ehem..uff that was soo embarrassing for me as well🤣

yaa and u know like the Period thingy too was similar. but in the beginning she said she was inspired by muskan so yaa
-karishma- thumbnail

kya hai straegy?😆

u keep calling they keep on saying its not ending, and then achanak se shock before a month is left tht the show is going to end. Yeh sab calling aur facebook mein poochne se koi faayda nahi hone waala hai. end hona hai toh ho hi jaayega
yep hopefully but i doubt itespecially u know because of someone
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

kya hai straegy?😆

u keep calling they keep on saying its not ending, and then achanak se shock before a month is left tht the show is going to end. Yeh sab calling aur facebook mein poochne se koi faayda nahi hone waala hai. end hona hai toh ho hi jaayega
yep hopefully but i doubt itespecially u know because of someone

yaa thats true..
ughh iss someone ki toh main band bajaongi koi din😡😡😆

-karishma- thumbnail

Lmfaoo karu..u r making my halat bad by reminding me🤣🤣 god geet was soo funny during those times..LOL
 and haila she saw vicky and priya ehem ehem..uff that was soo embarrassing for me as well🤣

yaa and u know like the Period thingy too was similar. but in the beginning she said she was inspired by muskan so yaa

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i know yaar but i couldn't control it na 🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg i know she even described the ehem ehem scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
haan and tht one baaki sab different hai and it wasn't exactly a copy😆
and also remember shopping at night part where they went somewhere and she forgot to take her...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣