Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! - Page 9

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Yes i loved the episode too good hai na...Loved Mammay and Lucky conversation, loved Mammay with goons...Specially loved the scene where MSK told Geet to leave, and she was like No i wouldn't go, and then he gave her his kasam, and the way Nandini was confused, and shocked, i loved it...I loved the MaanEet hug...I loved last scene as well, except the fact that he kissed on her shirt rather than bare shoulder or neck...Also they should had to show the hug before proceeded ahead...Monday will be nice...

Muniza

Tu ekdum sahi baat kehti hain Jaaneman!!

The last scene was hot...agar any guy looked at  me with the expression Maan had...crap I'd had done it then n there, babe...me shameless enuf to admit it!

the epi was gr8 - Sure I had to hide my uthawale expressions frm the parentsπŸ˜†, but it was still gr8!
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Vinu

I am not going to lie to you. I was disappointed with the last 15 minutes of the maha episode. The rest of the episode was good.

Parts of the episode I liked
Mamaji and the goons
Lucky and Mamaji
Maan and Dev with the goon especially Maan telling the goon he will open the knife for him πŸ˜†
Lucky running back to Tej and Beeji
Tej going with Lucky and telling Beeji to call the Commissioner
Pammi's concern
Dev trying to get loose and Nandini's refusal to believe him

Parts of the episode I disliked
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture.
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR?
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired. He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. What the hell is wrong with MSK? Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain. It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers.

Once again I do not have any problem with the lack of intimacy being shown, my problems are with the logic and the massacre of MSK's character.

Thanks
Jhan

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

what happened in the last 10 mins of the episdoe..who got cold feet..the director ,the writer or the actors...

highly dissappointed...maaneet are the hottest couple on tv but today i felt cheated as a viewer...the much awaited SR turned out to be damn squib ..i am so dissappointed that after raising hopes again and again all we get is this ...this was supposeed to be the high point ...gosh ..was it all a dream or nightmare

there was no need to rush a CON if DD was sick...if we waited this long we would have waited another week or soo...and the build up was senseless for the CON..it was soo forced and botched...what happened guys
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the MAHA ESP πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But i wish it continues till Monday .   😳 😳 😳 😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Please no more false promises, the so called CON, wasn't even CON at all, bakwaas πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ€¬
It seems all CVs care for is TRPs by giving ppl false hopes, this is so disgusting...

The worst consummation I had ever seen on Indian TV, if it was like this then why to raise people's expections? Not even a proper kiss, I had seen many consummations on Indian TV and on prime time, which was much hotter with kisses too, you have a hot jodi, but you didn't fullfill the promises, they have a wonderful chemistry, but this is not even called consummation, Are u joking? Even their partial SR after marriage was much better...

Pathetic...
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: dtri

MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...

πŸ‘πŸΌ achtung baby...monday will be even better. I loved the last few minutes!! butterflies in my stomach..bechari Geet toh phir...
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

Please no more false promises, the so called CON, wasn't even CON at all, bakwaas 🀬

It seems all CVs care for is TRPs by giving ppl false hopes, this is so disgusting...

The worst consummation I had ever seen on Indian TV, if it was like this then why to raise people's expections? Not even a proper kiss, I had seen many consummations on Indian TV and on prime time, which was much hotter with kisses too, you have a hot jodi, but you didn't fullfill the promises, they have a wonderful chemistry, but this is not even called consummation, Are u joking? Even their partial SR after marriage was much better...

Pathetic...

Agree with you Zee. Total let down epiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zee I agree with U. CV gives too much hope.. but can't fulfill...Let see what they going to explain on Monday..
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pixie...We all did expect atleast more than this... But it dint happen... In general, if we would have watched the show without any expectations, yet it would have been a let down... We never asked them to show CON in this hurry...

Can they explain why there was not a single cheek kiss on the SR atleast ???(whats happening on monday, well...No hopes) Im not gonna buy anything thy say... Cuz i have seen many other shows having done that...