Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 43)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 15506

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76



    Rahul Agarwal has given MSG that
      " DiLLi dur Nahi " Embarrassed






what does that imply?? Smile
 
 another SR?? Day Dreaming




Edited by utopia88 - 15 May 2011 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmanesha76Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
Originally posted by manesha76



    Rahul Agarwal has given MSG that
      " DiLLi dur Nahi " Embarrassed


  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmanesha76Infinitedreams

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 4669

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZDesichiqneez-honeydew-manesha76Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Love your user name Smile thanks ~!!!

Originally posted by blahblablah

@Niha- That was beautifully said and I agree with you completely. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmanesha76

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyooo Maan hadn't kissed Geet on her shirt, he took off her pin from her dupatta by mouth, oieee ma so sexyyy, go check guys...





Muniza

Waah aap kitna dhyan se dekh rahe ho...Smile

You know what i just realised that maybe they decided to show the SR in the barn because how can we forget the barn night which redefined their relationship...and rendered Maan as the saviour and soulmate of Geet...Smile



Yes i just checked now, and even showed Shivi, and she agreed me as well...You can see how he took off pin, and released her dupatta...That why i was like why he kissed on her shirt, it seems silly to me...

Omg you really said right, i am totally agree with you, that's why they had chose that place, good idea right...They had closed RTM loop, and also showed new beginning of life at barn to close that loop as well...





Muniza
yes, yes, if u notice his mouth opens widely when his lips touch her shoulder only indicates that he was tryin to get the pin off. Not only that had there been no pin there, the durin all of that running that duppata would have fell off...BUT if u notice he unties her dori's...then right after that, he goes to her shoulder where the dupatta is...and then takes off the dupatta...
i mean it doesn't make sense if he kissed her on her dress...
 
all i will say is that there is more left...wait and watch.Big smile

@ MD : about the scene...well when i am watching the scene i just cant take my eyes off Gurmeet and Drashti's expressions...oh my god...but ya taking off the pin does make more senseSmile

and ya barn toh ekdum symbolic tha hi pakkaSmile to close 2 loops well saidSmile

@ Shivi : long time no seeBig smileShocked Wait and watch toh forever with Geet...jab tak Geet aur Maan rahege , humaare tv par unke program chalege...lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamsmanesha76

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyooo Maan hadn't kissed Geet on her shirt, he took off her pin from her dupatta by mouth, oieee ma so sexyyy, go check guys...





Muniza

Waah aap kitna dhyan se dekh rahe ho...Smile

You know what i just realised that maybe they decided to show the SR in the barn because how can we forget the barn night which redefined their relationship...and rendered Maan as the saviour and soulmate of Geet...Smile



Yes i just checked now, and even showed Shivi, and she agreed me as well...You can see how he took off pin, and released her dupatta...That why i was like why he kissed on her shirt, it seems silly to me...

Omg you really said right, i am totally agree with you, that's why they had chose that place, good idea right...They had closed RTM loop, and also showed new beginning of life at barn to close that loop as well...





Muniza
yes, yes, if u notice his mouth opens widely when his lips touch her shoulder only indicates that he was tryin to get the pin off. Not only that had there been no pin there, the durin all of that running that duppata would have fell off...BUT if u notice he unties her dori's...then right after that, he goes to her shoulder where the dupatta is...and then takes off the dupatta...
i mean it doesn't make sense if he kissed her on her dress...
 
all i will say is that there is more left...wait and watch.Big smile

@ MD : about the scene...well when i am watching the scene i just cant take my eyes off Gurmeet and Drashti's expressions...oh my god...but ya taking off the pin does make more senseSmile

and ya barn toh ekdum symbolic tha hi pakkaSmile to close 2 loops well saidSmile

@ Shivi : long time no seeBig smileShocked Wait and watch toh forever with Geet...jab tak Geet aur Maan rahege , humaare tv par unke program chalege...lolLOL

Wah wah wah jub tuk Geet aur Maan raheyga, humare tv pur unka program chaleyga...Liked it lolz...

@ Rahu message - Aiyyooo Dilli kyon door nahin?

@ Anu - Yes DD & GC was superb, their expression was brilliant...My eyes was on them as well...



Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39513

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Muniyaaa
you know i am always positive but admitt yaar they rushed maneet scene why ? i mean only 2 min and all finished i dont like that thing the whole epi was dedicated to mama and dev nandini
We waited for so long for only this scene i am okie with everything but the time limit was not good when it start and finish samajh nhin aya
so i am bit upset yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihufatim30Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Wah wah wah jub tuk Geet aur Maan raheyga, humare tv pur unka program chaleyga...Liked it lolz...

LOL

@ Rahu message - Aiyyooo Dilli kyon door nahin?

2 weeks?????kya lagta hai...i think 2 weeks mein they can wrap up the super nice Amritsar track...Big smilepraying harddd that AA waapis na aa jaayeOuch

@ Anu - Yes DD & GC was superb, their expression was brilliant...My eyes was on them as well...

EmbarrassedDay DreamingSillyBlushingThumbs UpDay Dreaming

Muniza


Edited by maaneet_pisces - 15 May 2011 at 3:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10258

maybe-just 24 10258 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5503

shikha_p 13 5503 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6797

maybe-just 18 6797 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2679

Mione 7 2679 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2699

Armu4eva 19 2699 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index