Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 21)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I actually loved the past that Geet didn't blush the way she normally does...hats off to Gurti yaar...it takes a lot to bring out this stuff on screen! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-manesha76Infinitedreams

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Joined: 26 September 2009
Posts: 20971

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
cant wait

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

HelloHug

Came back after calming down..Smile

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intactSmileSmiletheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...Smile

Anuuu, i am happy that you have back with full positive mood Hug...yup darling, episode was very good, and don't think MaanEet ever end their scene like that, Monday you will see more...I am not saying hug and kiss, but as they mentioned they wanna take their relation 1 more step ahead, definitely they will...I wanna see perfect communication between them...When MaanEet are in eachother arms, and their eyes speaks 1000 words, it gives me goosebumps, i want that...





Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
She herself expressed the need to have him around her ... and  that look on her face and the expression in her eyes conveyed it all

Originally posted by mechantefille

I actually loved the past that Geet didn't blush the way she normally does...hats off to Gurti yaar...it takes a lot to bring out this stuff on screen! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. Smile

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

HelloHug

Came back after calming down..Smile

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intactSmileSmiletheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...Smile

Ana, Nihu, maybe after the night...hugging in their sleep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces-honeydew-

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. Smile

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

HelloHug

Came back after calming down..Smile

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intactSmileSmiletheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...Smile

NihaaaHugaaj the tired leaning hug was tooo goodSmile the scene made me sympathise with Geet's tiredness and i really thought Drashti must be soo tired(her acting my gossshhh)...whenever i watch their hugs they have a different meaning and all of them are tooo goodSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamsmanesha76

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Gals I think I have exhausted all my words and just sitting here now reading all ur posts Day Dreaming

today turned out to be an awesome day afterall...

anyway -

do I see Luvey lurking around and being vewwy vewwy quiet???

Hi dear Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75


Anuuu, i am happy that you have back with full positive mood Hug...yup darling, episode was very good, and don't think MaanEet ever end their scene like that, Monday you will see more...I am not saying hug and kiss, but as they mentioned they wanna take their relation 1 more step ahead, definitely they will...I wanna see perfect communication between them...When MaanEet are in eachother arms, and their eyes speaks 1000 words, it gives me goosebumps, i want that...





Muniza

@MD...ummm positive mood...well i am in a normal mood...positive hone mein time lagega abhi...Wink

Aaap mere hopes high mat karo...me not hoping...NO NO NOSmile

@ Amyyy : *me closed my ears and dint let what u said enter my ears*...i will take whatever they serve as it comes...no more doing the screenplay...uske liye jinko paise mil rahe hai woh karengeSmile


Edited by maaneet_pisces - 14 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10585

maybe-just 24 10585 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5637

shikha_p 13 5637 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6961

maybe-just 18 6961 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2747

Mione 7 2747 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2727

Armu4eva 19 2727 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index