Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 20)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Luvey ...You are here ...Hug did you like the episode???

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by -honeydew-

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...Hug

love,
niha
E-jactlyyy...!!!!!! HunyV...!!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by -honeydew-

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...Hug

love,
niha
E-jactlyyy...!!!!!! HunyV...!!!!Hug


Luveeeyyy Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Joined: 20 October 2008
Posts: 1038

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
we expected alot
but nothing in comparison to it!!
previous sequences like rtm,peeloon,mast mast do naian and even the dressing scene shown on thursay were far better!
wat happened to the geet team why did they ruined the most awaited day
the sequence was good but tooo short...with almost nill passion...nothing worth OUR MAANEET's SR
i feel cheatedCryCryCry
no bad feelings for anyone ...but just wanted to say out my heart
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

mumma you forgot meee LOL

Betiii HugHug...

Aiyyoo MaanEet daikho kahin bhi shuru, junle ko nahin chora...Aiyyo how he was playing with he rhair, oiee ma, Chaudavi ke Chand ki Waheeda Rehman yaad aagaieeWink...

Waise Lavu you had posted Hrithik and Ash song that day, while i was watching the scene, i was just thinking about their scene...




Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefille

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 2311

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

well the rate at which the forum is going, even if there is none they will bring more ... btw ... i thought the scene for now has endde.d.. they may have the morning after

Originally posted by manesha76




   I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more Wink



hum tum eik kamree mein band had three full epi..if they end it here it will be biggest disappointment...the problem was:

1. no proper foreplay before that

2.it  was merely rushed

3. not sufficient time  given as the used to give in many serial

4.atleast proper dress for female dress.

5. maan kissing geet fabric was really weired

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishpreetSerendipity..Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76




   I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more Wink

Ya ya they will yaar, they will definitely talk, and you know Maan's naughty eyes will speak 100 words na, and Geet's blush will kill us more na...




Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
HelloHug

Came back after calming down..Smile

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intactSmileSmiletheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefille-honeydew-manesha76Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. Smile

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

HelloHug

Came back after calming down..Smile

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intactSmileSmiletheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10585

maybe-just 24 10585 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5641

shikha_p 13 5641 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6961

maybe-just 18 6961 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2747

Mione 7 2747 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2727

Armu4eva 19 2727 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index