Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 2)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
i think it was a very very gripping episode...i loved every bit of it...the flow, the reaction of everyone,acting, the logic and the comedy and romance...Smile

My best scene was Geet leaning onto Maan when tired...that was such a natural scene...and so well enacted...Clap

Mammey was funny and his dialogue that when u are drunk nobody comes to know about your intentions were really funny...James Bond ka bhai and toronto wale chacha...lolLOL

Okay finally coming to the Consummation scene...well kudos to Gurmeet and Drashti for the most amazing expressions...they actually are scintillating...ClapClaptheir expressions and the way they emote are to die forr!!!

i am a little disappointed with the screenplay...only and only because we have seen Maaneet being more passionate before in RTM, taakte rehte, Maahi Maahi, their original SR and the recent dress changing scene...also the fact that other shows on the same channel have shown bolder scenes irked me a little...
I truly feel they could have shown only a little bit more and not garnered the same reactions for example...eyes and cheek kiss and a very passionate hug and a camera angled liplock...because it was a much awaited moment and also sooo much hyped i was a little upset with the outcome...

Anyways the decision i took and what calmed me down is that i wasnt watching the show because of SR and their chemistry is still mind blowing...from now on i am going to be happy with the hugs because they are the best and no other couple can hug like the way they do...no expecting more...Smile 

All said and done i hope CV's start working on showing Geet's monologue a little bit to understand her perspectives...i think that would really help!!!!

I agree we all have expectations but we also know that  the team works really hard and amidst the criticism we somewhere fail to acknowledge that...

So here is to team Geet which has worked sooo hard and revived the show which was on its big time low during the months of Feb-Mar...i hope you forever maintain the flow, the logic and the passion in the show...SmileSmile

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 15 May 2011 at 3:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cathy25mandulovetheserialEBassoInfinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Reserved for Maha-ConEmbarrassed LOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 May 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84sihulovetheserialEBassomechantefille

naseebraman Goldie
naseebraman
naseebraman

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Edited by naseebraman - 13 May 2011 at 6:58pm
soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
At 9 pm on  14th May, i was staring at my switched off TV in shock after what i saw...My husband adviced me to see a doctor which i did the next day...Doc listened to my woes patiently and after understanding my state, forbid me from watching Geet ever again at 9:30, any promo, sizzlers/spoilers, checking Geet FB for updates or my condition could get worse...But prescribed me daily dose of IF 3-idiots , LV's thread and devils den as a treatment to get out of the shock!! He told me a laughter therapy is the best solution for this ailment...Seriously guys you all are laughter riots...and more entertaining than Geet nowadays!!

So tuning off from Geet for the sanity of my mind to be restored!! But i will be here defo for my therapy Hug

Edited by soniyas - 17 May 2011 at 2:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84maaneet_pisceslovetheserialDesichiqneezmechantefilleInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Thumbs UpThank you Raaz D.: Thank you for these superlative and enchanting episodes being aired now.  They definitely convey the rich endowments of Telly World's Star One Channel with its fresh and flowing contemporary theme "LOVE". 

Your touch, your master stroke to these episodesDay Dreaming with the help of your CV team, complement the cinematic form.  We "yearn", "desire", and finally "surrender" to our heart + eyes and you give us Landmark Episodes.  Thank you for the heartHeartstopper episode today - M&G's consummation but oops! - was it c o m p l e t e??  The 'crave-o-meter' in us makes us rant and echo for moreDay Dreaming...  Raaz D.  Hey, the RTM passion was hot hot hot and sensuous...

but the imaginative fervour in us, in the last barn scene in the Maha Epi. was far more.  We were left to imagine the ultimate consummation in its most Heart"feverish"Heart coming together.  Thank you darling Vinu.  I have'nt stopped imagining every few moments...The details of seduction were fabulous from when they hid in the trench (a flashback..) to their restful hug in the open field, till when Maan carries her to the barn and with gentle understanding allowing such space for her to say "yes"; fabulously depicting a slow, graceful and imaginative love-making scene.  Hey the Monday is still to come...na..a continuation longed for  and the fabulous days after their con... Thumbs Up I especially loved her shy quick movement to run and Maan gripping her surrender by a gentle pull back, Heart"the loosening of her hair" depicting a wild slow ecstasy to the pre-con, the momentous seductive brush and touch of his mouth to her shoulder, his gaze that always wants a reaction to his closeness..ultimately the figurative undressingClap..  every other scene through the maha epi. was just a build up to M&G's sensual portrayal of a complete surrender to one anotherClap.  The song was melting and freezing time...Heart

MAAN & GEET's STORY in Lyrics (courtesy Elvis P.)

I bless the day I found you, I want to stay around you

And so I beg you, let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one, If you must cling to someone

Now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet love, I find complete love

Without your sweet love, what would life be.

So never leave me lonely, tell me u love me only

And that you will always - Let it be me.

Edited by lovetheserial - 15 May 2011 at 9:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

by the look of Sat disconstructed episode... I am sure that this thread is being constructed with TLC  :))))

Edited by evasumi - 14 May 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihulovetheserial

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Res~

Cool

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialInfinitedreams