Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 19)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
mumma you forgot meee CryCryLOLLOL

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Nahi ... cos you are just sooo soo cute ... issi liye i smiled when i read what you wrote .. and these icons were a mere exaggeration Tongue

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -honeydew-

ROFLROFLHug

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Lavu, Amru & Nihu - ClapClap Do i need to say more, when my sweeties are describing everything perfectly?

Yes i loved the last part, and already watch 2 times...It was brilliantly done...

Muniza

ConfusedConfused Why you are laughing?Ouch
Because i watched 2 times? Confused
I will watch so many times you have no idea, i loved it...Haila as you have mentioned about the close face of them, gave the feel of kiss was brilliantly done...
 Huggy for you, not the diaper one Hug...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemanesha76Infinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

even the eye waala angle was superb ...!!! it was just so beautiful ...Smile

Originally posted by dtri

may be we think differently ..  for me i didnt need even one kiss..that little angle they showed where i thought their lips were touching was the sexiest scene ...
also .. there was not an ounce of make up on her face ... it was natural beauty at its best ...
also now after all the hue and cry all over... the cvs may actually consider adding bits ...but to me... it was a beautiful chapter in their lives and it has culminated beautifully ...
and my dear there is nothing wrong with a kiss on a cheek or a neck .. but i just dont feel the need to see it between them ..Smile

Originally posted by sia.k_1

Nihu... . is neck kiss or a simple cheek kiss or even a forehead kiss defined as too mcuh intimacy?Tongue We got none of it today and we see lamp off...if i get my answers on monday, i will take my words back... But if not, it was plain disastrous blunder by the Cvs...Ouch

Bravo again ClapClap

The lip angle was very sexy... touche princess...

Sia I know what you mean - especially because each other of us may have imagined the way SR would go down between maneet, in our heads... and if it doesn't come remotely close, the frustration and disappointment is clearly expected... but I think between telly rules, and all the limitations the team may have, the way they have kept maneet character consistency here I feel is very commendable.

Even the look on their faces...

I am not a GC fan, but his expression - MELT  MELT  MELT!!!

Thats how it was for me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamsmanesha76

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Indeed they are ... and i totally love them more after todays ...i havent watched it more than ocne for now... but the effect is still  lasting...Embarrassed

Originally posted by manesha76

i have no clue why they didnt like it ...but i totally loved it ...  I am still reeling in the moment ...

@Honey , Hiii Smile

can i ask you something , why is everyone angry after seeing the ESP , as i liked it .
Embarrassed

I saw the last scene 10 times & still counting . After seeing everytime i feel Maaneet were very sensuous .

mechantefillemanesha76Infinitedreams

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Haan i for once went into Jes mode and thought ...  kash main toh laalten hoti ... waise bhi mera haal jal jal ke ... dead ho gaya tha ...

Originally posted by mechantefille

even the eye waala angle was superb ...!!! it was just so beautiful ...Smile

Originally posted by dtri

may be we think differently ..  for me i didnt need even one kiss..that little angle they showed where i thought their lips were touching was the sexiest scene ...
also .. there was not an ounce of make up on her face ... it was natural beauty at its best ...
also now after all the hue and cry all over... the cvs may actually consider adding bits ...but to me... it was a beautiful chapter in their lives and it has culminated beautifully ...
and my dear there is nothing wrong with a kiss on a cheek or a neck .. but i just dont feel the need to see it between them ..Smile

Originally posted by sia.k_1

Nihu... . is neck kiss or a simple cheek kiss or even a forehead kiss defined as too mcuh intimacy?Tongue We got none of it today and we see lamp off...if i get my answers on monday, i will take my words back... But if not, it was plain disastrous blunder by the Cvs...Ouch

Bravo again ClapClap

The lip angle was very sexy... touche princess...

Sia I know what you mean - especially because each other of us may have imagined the way SR would go down between maneet, in our heads... and if it doesn't come remotely close, the frustration and disappointment is clearly expected... but I think between telly rules, and all the limitations the team may have, the way they have kept maneet character consistency here I feel is very commendable.

Even the look on their faces...

I am not a GC fan, but his expression - MELT  MELT  MELT!!!

Thats how it was for me. 

mechantefilleEBasso

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...Hug

love,
niha
E-jactlyyy...!!!!!! HunyV...!!!!Hug

LavZmechantefille-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
well the rate at which the forum is going, even if there is none they will bring more ... btw ... i thought the scene for now has endde.d.. they may have the morning after

I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more Wink

mechantefillemanesha76

Go to top