Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 160)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

wah wah Ms.Dreamy ... sapne ki tarah na entry ki khabar na exit ka pata... shaam ko aa jaana ... chatting-whatting karte hai ...



waah kya shayarana andaaz mein bye kiya hai Embarrassed

OHHH I hate NOT LIKING YOUUU Angry

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
well... i like the fact that you dont have to tell me you like me... and that you cant tell me you like me... ROFLissey the kashish stays intact Wink sheesh ... ! i need a real life ...Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

wah wah Ms.Dreamy ... sapne ki tarah na entry ki khabar na exit ka pata... shaam ko aa jaana ... chatting-whatting karte hai ...



waah kya shayarana andaaz mein bye kiya hai Embarrassed

OHHH I hate NOT LIKING YOUUU Angry

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

well... i like the fact that you dont have to tell me you like me... and that you cant tell me you like me... ROFLissey the kashish stays intact Wink sheesh ... ! i need a real life ...Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

wah wah Ms.Dreamy ... sapne ki tarah na entry ki khabar na exit ka pata... shaam ko aa jaana ... chatting-whatting karte hai ...



waah kya shayarana andaaz mein bye kiya hai Embarrassed

OHHH I hate NOT LIKING YOUUU Angry



waah waah aaj kya mood paaya hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

itna romance mat karo mujh se... Mr. India ka wrath toh dekh hi chuki hooo EmbarrassedLOLWinkTongue

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

ShockedShockedShockedWackoWAAATTT IS GOING ON IN FIRST PAGE...??????????????????????? IS VINU RLLYYY RLLLYY MADDD FPOR REELL YA REAL...???????????????????Cry Cry
JADUGARRR HERE MAYBE THIS WOULD HELPP...!!!!! Hug
 
 



Tum phir se flirt kar rahi ho Mr. India se????? AngryDeadLOLWink
TongueLOLROFL


Edited by dtri - 18 May 2011 at 5:47am
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
ussey jo dil khol ke bol nahi paati... tumse toh bol paati hoon na... issi bahaane usey bhi toh pata chaley merre dil main kya hai ...Embarrassed
ek teer do nishaan Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

well... i like the fact that you dont have to tell me you like me... and that you cant tell me you like me... ROFLissey the kashish stays intact Wink sheesh ... ! i need a real life ...Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

wah wah Ms.Dreamy ... sapne ki tarah na entry ki khabar na exit ka pata... shaam ko aa jaana ... chatting-whatting karte hai ...



waah kya shayarana andaaz mein bye kiya hai Embarrassed

OHHH I hate NOT LIKING YOUUU Angry



waah waah aaj kya mood paaya hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

itna romance mat karo mujh se... Mr. India ka wrath toh dekh hi chuki hooo Tongue

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

ussey jo dil khol ke bol nahi paati... tumse toh bol paati hoon na... issi bahaane usey bhi toh pata chaley merre dil main kya hai ...Embarrassed
ek teer do nishaan Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

well... i like the fact that you dont have to tell me you like me... and that you cant tell me you like me... ROFLissey the kashish stays intact Wink sheesh ... ! i need a real life ...Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

wah wah Ms.Dreamy ... sapne ki tarah na entry ki khabar na exit ka pata... shaam ko aa jaana ... chatting-whatting karte hai ...



waah kya shayarana andaaz mein bye kiya hai Embarrassed

OHHH I hate NOT LIKING YOUUU Angry



waah waah aaj kya mood paaya hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

itna romance mat karo mujh se... Mr. India ka wrath toh dekh hi chuki hooo Tongue




LOL okay toh yeh saare messages mere zariye kissi aur ko diye jaa rahe hai... ROFL

achi baat hai phir toh lage raho lage raho LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Luvey ...Hug

yes your jaadugar was really upset looks like kal raat ko... waise tu kahan thi ?Shocked
maine tumhe bahut miss kiya 

Originally posted by luvey

ShockedShockedShockedWackoWAAATTT IS GOING ON IN FIRST PAGE...??????????????????????? IS VINU RLLYYY RLLLYY MADDD FPOR REELL YA REAL...???????????????????Cry Cry
JADUGARRR HERE MAYBE THIS WOULD HELPP...!!!!! Hug
 
 
HunyV : Hug i was busy wid assignments no...!!!!! and today i am stuck in d library...!!!! d sucksss part is, no HOTTT HOOOT HOOTTT DREAMY guyss in here...!!!!ROFLROFL 
 
okayhh i gtg...!!!! talk to you tonite after my mammmaaa go to bed no...!!!!ROFLHug




awww bina hot dreamy guys ke tumhara dil kaise lagta hai library mein?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

acha chetti chetti aana... we will be waiting for you... mumma ko fatafat sula dena LOL

you were totally gaayab for 1 full day... NOT ACCEPTABLE Embarrassed
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Dont worry babe, tere liye main bhi MSK types aayega ek din... tab tak tu bas padhayi kar... aur .. humse chatting kar ...!!
Shaam ko aa jaana, after aunty ji goes to bed ...Tongue

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Luvey ...Hug

yes your jaadugar was really upset looks like kal raat ko... waise tu kahan thi ?Shocked
maine tumhe bahut miss kiya 

Originally posted by luvey

ShockedShockedShockedWackoWAAATTT IS GOING ON IN FIRST PAGE...??????????????????????? IS VINU RLLYYY RLLLYY MADDD FPOR REELL YA REAL...???????????????????Cry Cry
JADUGARRR HERE MAYBE THIS WOULD HELPP...!!!!! Hug
 
 
HunyV : Hug i was busy wid assignments no...!!!!! and today i am stuck in d library...!!!! d sucksss part is, no HOTTT HOOOT HOOTTT DREAMY guyss in here...!!!!ROFLROFL 
 
okayhh i gtg...!!!! talk to you tonite after my mammmaaa go to bed no...!!!!ROFLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10246

maybe-just 24 10246 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5496

shikha_p 13 5496 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6787

maybe-just 18 6787 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2674

Mione 7 2674 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2699

Armu4eva 19 2699 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index