Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 141)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

dunno .. bas yaad kiya usey ...toh uske thread pe likh dia ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vinu .. thread khatam hone se pehle aane ka iraada hai ??? aa jao ...Tongue

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

vinuuu ...!!!!!!!!Hug

*looks right and left *...i cnt see Jeejuuu anyver Disapprove...Miss Jodha Jeeejjiii...missin ur Akbar soo much?!Wink do u sense him around! Tongue hw cute!! *kissi ki nazar na lage iss pyaar kahani ko* puts a kala teeka on her jeejjiiEmbarrassed


Take 2 : - 
Jeeejuuu...Embarrassed
 
 
Tumne bulaya aur Mr. India chale aaye
 
dil hatheli par le aaye re e e e

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
she is the lucky angel that gets to hear my voice while i type out here ... haina intelligent Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

14400 Smile


ShockedErmm...ohhh...ur no of posts haina?!?!Tongue...see see i am ishmart!ROFL
 
tum toh ho hi smart... i didn't get that one.. was about to ask!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

14400 Smile


ShockedErmm...ohhh...ur no of posts haina?!?!Tongue...see see i am ishmart!ROFL
 
tum toh ho hi smart... i didn't get that one.. was about to ask!! ROFL


Dhwanz yaar...i was talkin to her on fone...so I askd her wats da number and she told me n i wrote it on the thread...see dats y i am ismart!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
kahan?
where is he? i cant see him...
yeh mujhe pehle kabhi kyun nahi dikhta ..
why dus someone or the other have to always tell meErmm


Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

dunno .. bas yaad kiya usey ...toh uske thread pe likh dia ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vinu .. thread khatam hone se pehle aane ka iraada hai ??? aa jao ...Tongue

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

vinuuu ...!!!!!!!!Hug

*looks right and left *...i cnt see Jeejuuu anyver Disapprove...Miss Jodha Jeeejjiii...missin ur Akbar soo much?!Wink do u sense him around! Tongue hw cute!! *kissi ki nazar na lage iss pyaar kahani ko* puts a kala teeka on her jeejjiiEmbarrassed


Take 2 : - 
Jeeejuuu...Embarrassed
 
 
Tumne bulaya aur Mr. India chale aaye
 
dil hatheli par le aaye re e e e

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Divaaa : me was waiting at family thread...heheLOL

helllooo.. Niha...Lavzzz...MDSmileTonguewadduupppConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZEBassoInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

she is the lucky angel that gets to hear my voice while i type out here ... haina intelligent Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

14400 Smile


ShockedErmm...ohhh...ur no of posts haina?!?!Tongue...see see i am ishmart!ROFL
 
tum toh ho hi smart... i didn't get that one.. was about to ask!! ROFL


ofcorzzz...my Jeejii is alwas RIGHT!!! Approve...woh kya haina Dhwanz...widot hearin dis females sweet seksy voice i cant go to sleepLOL...so even if i am bored and tired i tend to talk to her...her nautankinz jst cheers me up usually aftr a bad day!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hola Hug

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Divaaa : me was waiting at family thread...heheLOL

helllooo.. Niha...Lavzzz...MDSmileTonguewadduupppConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Take 3...

Ohhh reee Jeejuuu...Stern Smile

*catches her Jeejiis hands and runs towards the dwaar of IF...awaitin Jeejuus dhaamakedar entry *Embarrassed


Edited by LavZ - 17 May 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso-honeydew-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10260

maybe-just 24 10260 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5504

shikha_p 13 5504 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6797

maybe-just 18 6797 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2679

Mione 7 2679 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2700

Armu4eva 19 2700 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index