Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 12)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Please no more false promises, the so called CON, wasn't even CON at all, bakwaas WackoThumbs DownAngryCensored
It seems all CVs care for is TRPs by giving ppl false hopes, this is so disgusting...

The worst consummation I had ever seen on Indian TV, if it was like this then why to raise people's expections? Not even a proper kiss, I had seen many consummations on Indian TV and on prime time, which was much hotter with kisses too, you have a hot jodi, but you didn't fullfill the promises, they have a wonderful chemistry, but this is not even called consummation, Are u joking? Even their partial SR after marriage was much better...

Pathetic...

Edited by temorocks - 14 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84ishpreethappygolucky-pixie-pop77Serendipity..-PoisonIvy-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dtri

MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...

Thumbs Up achtung baby...monday will be even better. I loved the last few minutes!! butterflies in my stomach..bechari Geet toh phir...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Please no more false promises, the so called CON, wasn't even CON at all, bakwaas Censored
It seems all CVs care for is TRPs by giving ppl false hopes, this is so disgusting...

The worst consummation I had ever seen on Indian TV, if it was like this then why to raise people's expections? Not even a proper kiss, I had seen many consummations on Indian TV and on prime time, which was much hotter with kisses too, you have a hot jodi, but you didn't fullfill the promises, they have a wonderful chemistry, but this is not even called consummation, Are u joking? Even their partial SR after marriage was much better...

Pathetic...

Agree with you Zee. Total let down epiThumbs Down

Edited by happygolucky - 14 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84ishpreetSecretKhabri420

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Zee I agree with U. CV gives too much hope.. but can't fulfill...Let see what they going to explain on Monday..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckySerendipity..SecretKhabri420

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Pixie...We all did expect atleast more than this... But it dint happen... In general, if we would have watched the show without any expectations, yet it would have been a let down... We never asked them to show CON in this hurry...

Can they explain why there was not a single cheek kiss on the SR atleast ???(whats happening on monday, well...No hopes) Im not gonna buy anything thy say... Cuz i have seen many other shows having done that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84ishpreet-pixie-happygoluckySecretKhabri420

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
The episode overall was good...although mama scenes dragged a bit. Liked how the storyline moved forward to next track..devni..were good...the fight scenes and jungle scenes were well put together. Nandani was questioning why balwant was speaking like that to Geet...so she will probably find out the truth soon.
Deeji is also arranging a marriage for nandani and she likes the boy she has chosen...i see trouble brewing on the horizon for devniLOL

And lastly...the much anticipated SR...let's wait untill Monday...before going crazyLOL..It was the last scene so on Monday it should continue from there...i think there is more to come (praying)...they can't leave us hanging like that!
The hug looked very natural between maaneet and implied so much.

I think everyone is so disappointed with the SR...that they are failing to see how entertaining the episode actually was...so well done to everyone

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 14 May 2011 at 2:15pm

Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Guys...chill and relax...wat if we hav da contnutn of dis on Mon...wait karke dheko naa...dnt jump into conclusions!!Smile

da last scene was well shot wid passion n intensity...da story is movin...

dey cnt shw everythin tody rite...if dey do den we wdnt b waitin fr Mondy...we wd feel dat...ok SR hogaya ab kya hai...dey hav to keep us hookd onto the shw!!! n dats exactly wat dey did...Wink

Dey cdnt hv pulled out a SR out of no ver...dey needed a bck drop n da goons n da fight provided dem wid dat...did nybody notice...dis was da same situtn ver we got da first ever Maaneet hug...in a cottage...hidin frm goons...Maan saving Geet!!! her lyf has reachd a full circle nw...nw da story wil tak a shift frm da next weekkk...

Der is LOADS of Maaneet momts cumin up...lets jst take dis slow and allow dem to shw wateva dey wnt to!!!

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by dtri

MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...

Thumbs Up achtung baby...monday will be even better. I loved the last few minutes!! butterflies in my stomach..bechari Geet toh phir...

haan yaar geet ki bekaraari mujhe me hsoos ho rahi thi... i felt like it was my SR LOL LOLLOLWinkWinkTongueTongue

NO Not like that Amru darling - I just meant as in... think about the whole scenario na...

you've been married to the man of your dreams... he is hot by looks and even hotter by his adaaen and even more hotter by his personality... yet... you havent had a chance to be physical with him for sooo long... you havent even been around him much really... and one day...

he just tells u he wants you... in your entirety

and he is giving you killer looks...

touching you everywhere... softly... and slowly!!!

to top it all off you are surrounded by absolutely no interruptions in the jungle...

your top is being untied...

your dupatta is coming off...

you are... helplessly leaning back towards him for his support... BlushingDay DreamingDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefilleInfinitedreams

Go to top