Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 11)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Was this the team's idea of a belated April Fools day prank on the viewers? or were you mocking the viewers for their dedication towards sticking it with Geet despite logic going AWOL for so long! Well hope the show sinks- since you guys seem to be working so hard to make sure that the show shuts shop!

Really disappointed- This was a maha episode for Dev and Nandini to fall in love not for Maan and Geet!

Pixie as long as it was a maha episode for Something...heheLOLLOL

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
main episode dekh kar aungi ...Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

main episode dekh kar aungi ...Hug 

jaldii aajaa...Hug
mechantefille IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mechantefille

Hai Phamily and extended ones...

Itni udaasi kyun hain bhai...I liked the was had drama, and shrarat and tension, n biceps n MAMEY and MUCKY, and Bakri, and the sexy Maneet. Gussa kyun bhai?

Anyway...aaj di line - 
        ''Maamey tussi gr8 ho
        bas GHSP vich mile late ho.''

Yes i loved the episode too good hai na...Loved Mammay and Lucky conversation, loved Mammay with goons...Specially loved the scene where MSK told Geet to leave, and she was like No i wouldn't go, and then he gave her his kasam, and the way Nandini was confused, and shocked, i loved it...I loved the MaanEet hug...I loved last scene as well, except the fact that he kissed on her shirt rather than bare shoulder or neck...Also they should had to show the hug before proceeded ahead...Monday will be nice...

Tu ekdum sahi baat kehti hain Jaaneman!!

The last scene was hot...agar any guy looked at  me with the expression Maan had...crap I'd had done it then n there, shameless enuf to admit it!

the epi was gr8 - Sure I had to hide my uthawale expressions frm the parentsLOL, but it was still gr8!

Edited by mechantefille - 14 May 2011 at 12:37pm
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Vinu

I am not going to lie to you. I was disappointed with the last 15 minutes of the maha episode. The rest of the episode was good.

Parts of the episode I liked
Mamaji and the goons
Lucky and Mamaji
Maan and Dev with the goon especially Maan telling the goon he will open the knife for him LOL
Lucky running back to Tej and Beeji
Tej going with Lucky and telling Beeji to call the Commissioner
Pammi's concern
Dev trying to get loose and Nandini's refusal to believe him

Parts of the episode I disliked
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture.
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR?
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. Thumbs Up

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired. He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. What the hell is wrong with MSK? Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain. It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers.

Once again I do not have any problem with the lack of intimacy being shown, my problems are with the logic and the massacre of MSK's character.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
 what happened in the last 10 mins of the episdoe..who got cold feet..the director ,the writer or the actors...
highly dissappointed...maaneet are the hottest couple on tv but today i felt cheated as a viewer...the much awaited SR turned out to be damn squib ..i am so dissappointed that after raising hopes again and again all we get is this ...this was supposeed to be the high point ...gosh ..was it all a dream or nightmare
 there was no need to rush a CON if DD was sick...if we waited this long we would have waited another week or soo...and the build up was senseless for the was soo forced and botched...what happened guysOuch

Edited by sun29 - 14 May 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

I liked the MAHA ESP Tongue Tongue

But i wish it continues till Monday .   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top