HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! - Page 105

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

read tht as chadee😆

kiski chaddi? kaisi chaddi? 🤣🤣🤣

you seemed to have tunnel vision Anwesha 🤣

Everyone's BP is going down because they have to now see Dev and Nandini Baras Baras ke. Maan and Geet who hated Dev's name will now be cupids😆

why can't they just stay cupids to TeMmi?

Btw I read that as culprits instead of cupids... now don't ask too many details ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by dtri

kiski chaddi? kaisi chaddi? 🤣🤣🤣

you seemed to have tunnel vision Anwesha 🤣
Ask my twin She mentioned it😆
Originally posted by dtri

why can't they just stay cupids to TeMmi?

Btw I read that as culprits instead of cupids... now don't ask too many details 🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea dear Maaneet have had so many cupids for their relationship so they have taken a quota for everyone else instead of focusing on theirs😆
And Talk about Tunnel vision haa😆

Yep their wish their loss..
and her siggies are here

wah wah such innovative daught you have and you willing to get rid of her??? 🤣🤣

tell her these are too cute... Loved them! Especially the one where Dev calls out for NT? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep their wish their loss..
and her siggies are here

cho chweet loved them -hugs to Ashu. 

I have no idea dear Maaneet have had so many cupids for their relationship so they have taken a quota for everyone else instead of focusing on theirs😆
And Talk about Tunnel vision haa😆

good point - they should just focus on their own lovestory and stop this cupidity 🤣🤣
I have question to all, who want's Geet to always relate everything to her past experienced with Dev...

Why you all want Geet to still lives in her past? Why people wants her to relate everything to her past with Dev, when that disgusting chapter she closed for Maan? Why she always lives in her that disgusting past, and hurt herself and Maan as well? When she already burried that past, and wiped out totally from her memories, when she took her relation one step further with Maan, and consummated then why she think about the past she shared with Dev, when her beautiful past with Maan gives her smile to live, then why people still want Geet to live in Past? This question for all not for 1 particular person...I know so many pople didn't liked the idea that Geet gave advice to Nandini from her recent past rather than what past she shared with Dev...I know that one person should has to learn from past, and take the future decision wisely, and advice thru that, but when Geet's past so disgusting, and her past give pain to Maan, so why she think or relate anything to that...I loved the CV's thought that she doesn't wanna give any signal to Maan that she still lives in her past...Very well thought, and i loved it, but i seriously wanna know everyone thought about that...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Dtri Pardon me I forgot your name I am weka at remembering too many names. Well you guys have a Virtual ash 😆I have the real one and she is crazy to handle😆

Dtri Pardon me I forgot your name I am weka at remembering too many names. Well you guys have a Virtual ash 😆I have the real one and she is crazy to handle😆

hehe