Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm wonderig if she'll tel the others..not untill Maan's name AND Dev's name is cleared. 

I think it'll be hushed for a while till Dev clears himself in Nandini's eyes, too.

atleast thats what makes sense to me.

Though I think Dev should tell her about his-Maan-Geet's past ASAP.
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ye ur rght but dev is not like maan n is straight forward like maan
 which will try to explain who he is n nyways if his not maan then nandini will apologise
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its come up on my Tata Sky .. may be ill watch it .. before the year comes to an end and i still have my list of free movies left πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: mechantefille

this movie was not that bad - it was just too evil for the Indian Rajshri productions fed Indian audience! hehe.
Annnd the music rocked!
Thanks DJ.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo

Anyone home?

Look what Jugnu Mama replied to me, when i praised his dialogues, and told him that my shaatir nigahein on him lolz...

Jugnu Mama (Ranjeev Varma) in (Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee) - Star One TY DEAR...I WANTED TO TELL U ALL THESE LINES WHAT EVER U GUYS R ENJOYING R ALL IMPROVISED BY ME ON THE SETS.SCRIPT MEIN YEH SAB KUCH NAHI HOTA HAI...KYONKI I MY SELF IS A WRITER AND DOING THE SCREENPLAY OF A HINDI FILM.U PLS CHECK MY WORKING STILLS OF MY MOVIE AS A WRITER ON MY RANJEEV VARMA ID ON FB

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey chandi ...

i am here ... jsut to say hi before i go back to do some more work for you ... Mr.varma is damn sweet... and he did say he improvises most lines...
I totally loved his Navjot waala line ... the way he said... Oh Guru !!

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hellooo

Anyone home?

Look what Jugnu Mama replied to me, when i praised his dialogues, and told him that my shaatir nigahein on him lolz...

Jugnu Mama (Ranjeev Varma) in (Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee) - Star One TY DEAR...I WANTED TO TELL U ALL THESE LINES WHAT EVER U GUYS R ENJOYING R ALL IMPROVISED BY ME ON THE SETS.SCRIPT MEIN YEH SAB KUCH NAHI HOTA HAI...KYONKI I MY SELF IS A WRITER AND DOING THE SCREENPLAY OF A HINDI FILM.U PLS CHECK MY WORKING STILLS OF MY MOVIE AS A WRITER ON MY RANJEEV VARMA ID ON FB

Muniza

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Dee ... i totally love this song... its fantastic ...heard it pehli baar ... par loved it instantlyπŸ€—

AWWW I heard it pehli baar tooo and fell in love with the lyrics thought I'd share! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Vinu Ji came wrote the title .. said Hailaa as usual .. got a shock that without the spoilers this thread has reach this many pages and left 🀣 Haila Vinu Ji what about US tarasofying fans who are waiting for explanations and spoilers and what not ? :P Hopefully he comes back today itself!  :D

Z

If he doesn't, the thread will be OVER LOL!!! then he might as well open a new one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahsaad

hi all

how r u

Hello Taiba... How are you 😳
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

It's like, how a dad will give all his children a Ludo box and say,''jaao bacho. Khelo''.

Waise Vinu aat ahain...thread kholta hain aur kehta hain, '' Hailla, spam karo''. Aur hum achche bachce obediently wohi karte hain!! 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

DID you just call Mr. India "DAD"??????? πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hellooo

Anyone home?

Muniza

OH WOW that's really impressive! Well BRAVO - he is doing a superb job πŸ‘