Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Princess - this woman has been stalking all our minds... gotta Love her phor that LOL
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He wud be like Hae ... maine yeh sab toh nahi socha tha ... itna sab kuch tha kya episode me .. once he is done with eavesdropping he will come and pretend like it was always a part of it πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: dtri

awww thanksss dearyyy... πŸ€—

yes I read parts of ur posts too!!!  yeh aisi debate hai na... we can doing this all day and all night... there are so many thoughts, connections, symbolisms etc... and so many different POVs to top it all off! simply lovely stuff... When Mr. India comes to this thread he is going to be shocked!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awww thanksss dearyyy... πŸ€—

yes I read parts of ur posts too!!!  yeh aisi debate hai na... we can doing this all day and all night... there are so many thoughts, connections, symbolisms etc... and so many different POVs to top it all off! simply lovely stuff... When Mr. India comes to this thread he is going to be shocked!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

And so many people who just don't get/want to see your explanations but screech their own...sheesh...am I one of them?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mechantefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

abso gouri .. me loved it too.. and they had reasons why they showed what they showed ...

Awww Nihu, β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

U know what they say...''Gr8 minds think alike.''

No don't complete it!
mechantefille thumbnail

He wud be like Hae ... maine yeh sab toh nahi socha tha ... itna sab kuch tha kya episode me .. once he is done with eavesdropping he will come and pretend like it was always a part of it πŸ˜‰

[ate hai na... we can doing this all day and all night... there are so many thoughts, connections, symbolisms etc... and so many different POVs to top it all off! simply lovely stuff... When Mr. India comes to this thread he is going to be shocked!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

Men I tell you!!πŸ˜•
-honeydew- thumbnail
i love stalkers... sesky hotee hai ...!!!🀣

Princess - this woman has been stalking all our minds... gotta Love her phor that LOL

-honeydew- thumbnail
... can i comply alteast ?πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: mechantefille

Awww Nihu, β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

U know what they say...''Gr8 minds think alike.''

No don't complete it!

mechantefille thumbnail
😳

who me?? πŸ€” β˜ΊοΈ
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL Highly likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I am talking as if I know the dude soo well πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›
-honeydew- thumbnail
Ezzz... Men i tell you ...

Men I tell you!!πŸ˜•