Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

ya koi aur shuruwaad kare aur Maaneet usey anjaam tak pahuchaaye 🤣

Hmmm agar Monday they haven't consumate then definitely we ask someone to start, and MaanEet to finish...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BTW gals did you notice... the fierce violin music that comes right before behne de starts in the above scene... that BG score was used a couple of days ago when he was barsaoing flowers at her... me got more goosebumps that time then during all the other romantic scenes...

this BG score is my FAV!!!
😍

LOL sorry for the unwanted trivia 🤣

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
behne de was epic...and also the first date...wow...that hug lasted 5 seconds i think and it was sooo nice...infact there have been so many scenes...it becomes highly difficult to take a pick😊when i have a better internet i am going to download all episodes and write them on a dvd to keep for life😉

@ manesha...your posts are definitely bringing in the much needed optimism...open a new topic...sabke thoughts will change😊
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: md410

Munni

agree with you, last time we had AA, we do not want dev -nandini to spoil it.  I do not know but I am not liking nandini pairing with dev.

Arey don't worry Arpu saasu, woh jeeja ke saath kuch nahin kurne ki, disgusting keh ke bhaag jaayegi...

Muniza

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

that almost suggestive kiss was too much ... it looked like they were almost going to kiss

Yes , even the last short was looking like they were almost going to Kiss . 😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its not for nothing that me loves you so ...

Originally posted by: dtri

BTW gals did you notice... the fierce violin music that comes right before behne de starts in the above scene... that BG score was used a couple of days ago when he was barsaoing flowers at her... me got more goosebumps that time then during all the other romantic scenes...

this BG score is my FAV!!!
😍

LOL sorry for the unwanted trivia 🤣

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

KASH were good sweetie ... but  i could never relate to Shilpa ...😕 anyway, thats another story ... that back then it was only Armaan i loved .. and his love for Riddhima ...for me it doesnt make much of a diff... once a story is  ruined its ruined...
and... as for the interview... use your jadugars pet line... WAW !!😉

WAAAWWW...!!!!KEH DIYA...!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣is dis mean i will get to c deir newest interview together...??????????PLEEEZZZ PLEEEZZZ SAY HAAA...!!!!!!🤢🤢☺️☺️☺️😍
-honeydew- thumbnail
Har con Maaneet pe shuru aur Maaneet pe khatam 

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hmmm agar Monday they haven't consumate then definitely we ask someone to start, and MaanEet to finish...

Muniza

-honeydew- thumbnail
is that wad you got outta what i said ...😛
you are a darling 🤗

Originally posted by: luvey

WAAAWWW...!!!!KEH DIYA...!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣is dis mean i will get to c deir newest interview together...??????????PLEEEZZZ PLEEEZZZ SAY HAAA...!!!!!!😍

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dtri

Details mein explain karun?????? 🤣

Tell me how elaborate you want me to be!!!!!
🤣

how can i telll when i myself do not know waaad is angolisss...!!!!!ROFLROFL i tink we both got  laughing gas infected no...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣