Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Happy..Song was perfect, tabela idea too was gud... their excecution faltered big time...

I think the song selection was brilliant and unique...

execution appreciation is a matter of personal POV! I liked it! Saw it with a different perspective.

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello - didn't anybody read my brilliant psychological analysis 4 pages back??

it wasn't just spam u know!

ruko main yaha post karring!! let me know if u agree
________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Hi Vinu

I am not going to lie to you. I was disappointed with the last 15 minutes of the maha episode. The rest of the episode was good.

Parts of the episode I liked
Mamaji and the goons
Lucky and Mamaji
Maan and Dev with the goon especially Maan telling the goon he will open the knife for him ๐Ÿ˜†
Lucky running back to Tej and Beeji
Tej going with Lucky and telling Beeji to call the Commissioner
Pammi's concern
Dev trying to get loose and Nandini's refusal to believe him
๐Ÿ‘ Yeah it was gr8

Parts of the episode I disliked
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture.
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR?
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey there...my psychological take on this...
For me,, this sequence is quite apt. I don't want to call it Suhag raat cuz frankly they're way past that stage. It's more of a physical intimacy and need. It's about exploring a new part of their relationship.
If i put myself in Maneet's shoes...what do I see
  • I love the gal, she loves me. We wanna make out, oops no, we're not married, can't do it yet,
  • then the baby might get hurt, too bad,
  • anger takes control -separation - 
  • living under one roof - can't even sleep in each other's arms,
  • going out with a pain of a sister and a now-loyal brother - thieves caught them...
  • running for their lives...have to shack up in a barn - exhausted but finally together...

It's a release!! it's catharsis -with maneet it's not only about making love for pleasure, it's more pure than that. They've been through a life-threatening ordela...they just want to have a sort of release...also...it's been on their mind forever!

And, let's not forget, Geet wants it as much as he does, ya. He's even more exhausted, but the feelings have been rising to the surface for both of them since the karva chauth...so I think it's perfect.
And it has this naturalistic element...not made up in a bedroom, with a cakeful of make-up on geet and silky much used bed covers...but in the most raw, unsophisticated, basic state...it's symbolic of their state of mind and situation; how they must be feeling. 

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired. He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. What the hell is wrong with MSK? Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain. It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers.

Maneet always have been n will be different - jo bhi ho hatke hoga...toh I actually liked that part...she wants it , he wants it...no law in the world can stop them, them why the hell not!
not criticizing ur opinion - just how I see it.

Jhan
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Touche - so true yaar..that unbraiding of her hair...oh crap...so Hot!!

I know men fantasize bout the open hair n all...sheesh butterflies in tummy!

Gawsh at this rate  Jyo wil censor me! ๐Ÿ˜†

CVs, Vinu, me one hundred % satisfied viewer...and if there's more...Bring it on!!

Ya ya bring it on, bring it on CV's, and plz bring bakri for Mammay as well๐Ÿ˜‰...

Muniza
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nihu... . is neck kiss or a simple cheek kiss or even a forehead kiss defined as too mcuh intimacy?๐Ÿ˜› We got none of it today and we see lamp off...if i get my answers on monday, i will take my words back... But if not, it was plain disastrous blunder by the Cvs...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zee i found alot of passion  in the sequence ... it exhuded love, passion and the bare instinct that touches ones heart ... Maan didnt have to touch Geet in ten places to make her feel, he is around her ... his very presence created that security blanket around her that brought the need to take the relationship to another level  ... it was very very aesthetically and beautifully portrayed...the last bit where they showed the lantern was sooo sooo sooo soothing to the eye ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: temorocks

The jodi represents passion, but their scene today is a let down and pathetic, in such scene which suppose to be their first consummation, there should be at least some passion, the CVs lost it

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

The jodi represent passion, but their scene today is a let down and pathetic, in such scene which suppose to be their first consummation, there should be at least some passion, the CVs lost it

@Zee - 
  • da expressions givn by GC n DD ver fantastic which potrayd passion ...
  • da atmosphere created was perfect...
  • da song chozn was apt acc to da feel and da lyrics...
  • da situatn creatd was logical...
  • da scene was dirctd wid perfectn...
wat mor can dey do to create da feel?!๐Ÿ˜• I felt dat da passion was very well convyd thru da last scene...
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
I know ... the lantern, their shots together ... dont ask...mera dil abhi bhi feeling the moments ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ'

waise yeh vinu hai kahan?

Originally posted by: dtri

Well said babes... and I agree with you about the ambiance.. I see a lot of people complaining about it... But I am totally awestruck by their idea of the full circle!!!

The depth of their love was shown roaringly today!!!

and the rest of the story was very apt too!!! Maha episode was maha in true sense.

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

well... see wad dus one want to see? one wants to see a story where two people take a step towards something major in their liffe right .. since we were all very attached to maaneet there was somewhere a desire to perhaps see the SR happen eventually ..
yes i agreed the timing was hurried amidst all the tension... but i personally think that like all things for maaneet, this also happened unplanned... Maan just expressed his wish to be a father, but that doesnt mean it was his one point agenda...its just that she complied... it was a moment where she wanted to be with him.. that line, mujhe akele chor ke mat jayiye conveyed her basic human instint and the need to have him around her, protect her .. take care of her and love her ... one doesnt have to show it with physically intimate scenes does one? i still have goosebumps .. if at all i am annoyed i am only annoyed at the interruptions .. but they were inevitable i geuss.. but i was not in a mental frame to watch them... i wanted to see my Maaneet ...

AWWWH babes once you recover, do go back and watch the episode again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

The interruptions were good and well laid out.. Be it mammey unknowingly saving Devini, or mammey lucky's pashu mela and bakri companion conversation, or nandini's confusion over maan and geet's concern for each other... or the whole devini scene... they were ALL very good... the only filler scene in the whole epi was the first beeji/tejji scene!!!

Pick on the nuances of the rest of it... you will find many elements lurking around in there!!!

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Zee i found alot of passion  in the sequence ... it exhuded love, passion and the bare instinct that touches ones heart ... Maan didnt have to touch Geet in ten places to make her feel, he is around her ... his very presence created that security blanket around her that brought the need to take the relationship to another level  ... it was very very aesthetically and beautifully portrayed...the last bit where they showed the lantern was sooo sooo sooo soothing to the eye ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah , Nihu...Maan's presence and aura was foreplay enough. Their passion need not be shown in the form of intense music of expressions...actually the lack of them worked for me...it was as basic n natural...not overdone.

Or maybe we get it so well, cuz we get Maneet so deeply.
-honeydew- thumbnail
may be we think differently ..  for me i didnt need even one kiss..that little angle they showed where i thought their lips were touching was the sexiest scene ...
also .. there was not an ounce of make up on her face ... it was natural beauty at its best ...
also now after all the hue and cry all over... the cvs may actually consider adding bits ...but to me... it was a beautiful chapter in their lives and it has culminated beautifully ...
and my dear there is nothing wrong with a kiss on a cheek or a neck .. but i just dont feel the need to see it between them ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Nihu... . is neck kiss or a simple cheek kiss or even a forehead kiss defined as too mcuh intimacy?๐Ÿ˜› We got none of it today and we see lamp off...if i get my answers on monday, i will take my words back... But if not, it was plain disastrous blunder by the Cvs...