Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode overall was good...although mama scenes dragged a bit. Liked how the storyline moved forward to next track..devni..were good...the fight scenes and jungle scenes were well put together. Nandani was questioning why balwant was speaking like that to Geet...so she will probably find out the truth soon.
Deeji is also arranging a marriage for nandani and she likes the boy she has chosen...i see trouble brewing on the horizon for devniπŸ˜†

And lastly...the much anticipated SR...let's wait untill Monday...before going crazyπŸ˜†..It was the last scene so on Monday it should continue from there...i think there is more to come (praying)...they can't leave us hanging like that!
The hug looked very natural between maaneet and implied so much.

I think everyone is so disappointed with the SR...that they are failing to see how entertaining the episode actually was...so well done to everyone
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys...chill and relax...wat if we hav da contnutn of dis on Mon...wait karke dheko naa...dnt jump into conclusions!!😊

da last scene was well shot wid passion n intensity...da story is movin...

dey cnt shw everythin tody rite...if dey do den we wdnt b waitin fr Mondy...we wd feel dat...ok SR hogaya ab kya hai...dey hav to keep us hookd onto the shw!!! n dats exactly wat dey did...πŸ˜‰

Dey cdnt hv pulled out a SR out of no ver...dey needed a bck drop n da goons n da fight provided dem wid dat...did nybody notice...dis was da same situtn ver we got da first ever Maaneet hug...in a cottage...hidin frm goons...Maan saving Geet!!! her lyf has reachd a full circle nw...nw da story wil tak a shift frm da next weekkk...

Der is LOADS of Maaneet momts cumin up...lets jst take dis slow and allow dem to shw wateva dey wnt to!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mechantefille

πŸ‘πŸΌ achtung baby...monday will be even better. I loved the last few minutes!! butterflies in my stomach..bechari Geet toh phir...

haan yaar geet ki bekaraari mujhe me hsoos ho rahi thi... i felt like it was my SR LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

NO Not like that Amru darling - I just meant as in... think about the whole scenario na...

you've been married to the man of your dreams... he is hot by looks and even hotter by his adaaen and even more hotter by his personality... yet... you havent had a chance to be physical with him for sooo long... you havent even been around him much really... and one day...

he just tells u he wants you... in your entirety

and he is giving you killer looks...

touching you everywhere... softly... and slowly!!!

to top it all off you are surrounded by absolutely no interruptions in the jungle...

your top is being untied...

your dupatta is coming off...

you are... helplessly leaning back towards him for his support... ☺️😍🀒🀒

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The first tabela scene, thought they were strangers was much hot, now they r married, it's so cold, makes no sense at all, extremely let down, thumb down... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

Guys...chill and relax...wat if we hav da contnutn of dis on Mon...wait karke dheko naa...dnt jump into conclusions!!😊

da last scene was well shot wid passion n intensity...da story is movin...

dey cnt shw everythin tody rite...if dey do den we wdnt b waitin fr Mondy...we wd feel dat...ok SR hogaya ab kya hai...dey hav to keep us hookd onto the shw!!! n dats exactly wat dey did...πŸ˜‰

Dey cdnt hv pulled out a SR out of no ver...dey needed a bck drop n da goons n da fight provided dem wid dat...did nybody notice...dis was da same situtn ver we got da first ever Maaneet hug...in a cottage...hidin frm goons...Maan saving Geet!!! her lyf has reachd a full circle nw...nw da story wil tak a shift frm da next weekkk...

Der is LOADS of Maaneet momts cumin up...lets jst take dis slow and allow dem to shw wateva dey wnt to!!!

Oye hoye tejji shishter well said well said babe!!!! πŸ‘

Exactly... i want the SR to continue for 3 more episodes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Oye hoye tejji shishter well said well said babe!!!! πŸ‘

Exactly... i want the SR to continue for 3 more episodes πŸ˜›

😲 3 episods?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: temorocks

The first tabela scene, thought they were strangers was much hot, now they r married, it's so cold, makes no sense at all, extremely let down, thumb down... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It was so thanda ki alomost sab freeze hogaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@LavZ

There was no hurry for the CON.. Why did thy have to come up with "i want to be a father dialogue suddenly??? And then dhan te nan, CON next day... I felt thy just messed it up... It was rushed...
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Hi Vinu

I am not going to lie to you. I was disappointed with the last 15 minutes of the maha episode. The rest of the episode was good.

Parts of the episode I liked
Mamaji and the goons
Lucky and Mamaji
Maan and Dev with the goon especially Maan telling the goon he will open the knife for him πŸ˜†
Lucky running back to Tej and Beeji
Tej going with Lucky and telling Beeji to call the Commissioner
Pammi's concern
Dev trying to get loose and Nandini's refusal to believe him

πŸ‘ Yeah it was gr8

Parts of the episode I disliked
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture.
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR?
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey there...my psychological take on this...
For me,, this sequence is quite apt. I don't want to call it Suhag raat cuz frankly they're way past that stage. It's more of a physical intimacy and need. It's about exploring a new part of their relationship.
If i put myself in Maneet's shoe...what do I see
I love the gal, she loves me. We wanna make out, oops no, we're married, can't do it yet, then the baby might get hurt, too bad, anger takes control -separation - living under one roof - can't even sleep in each other's arms, going out with a pain of a sister and a now-loyal brother - thieves caught them...running for their lives...have to shack up in a barn - exhausted but finally together...

It's a release!! it's catharsis -with maneet it's not only about making love for pleasure, it's more pure than that. They've been through a life-threatening ordela...they just want to have a sort of release...also...it's been on their mind forever!

And, let's not forget, Geet wants it as much as he does, ya. He's even more exhausted, but the feelings have been rising to the surface for both of them since the karva chauth...so I think it's perfect.
And it has this naturalistic element...not made up in a bedroom, with a cakeful of make-up on geet and silky much used bed covers...but in the most raw, unsophisticated, basic state...it's symbolic of their state of mind and situation; how they must be feeling. 

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired. He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. What the hell is wrong with MSK? Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain. It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers.

Maneet always have been n will be different - jo bhi ho hatke hoga...toh I actually liked that part...she wants it , he wants it...no law in the world can stop them, them why the hell not!
no criticizing ur opinion - just how I see it.

Jhan

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes...!!!!!!!!1

i rlly hope dey do not let us down...!!!! Only Vinu ji ya FB re only hope to confirm it ...!!!!! dey better give us FULL PROPER SR AND KISS ON MONDAY...!!!!!!!!! 😳 
IF DEY NOT, V WILL SPAMMING HARD DEIR WALLSSS ...!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE, IF/FB/TWITTER...V WILL BE DEIR WORST NIGHTMAREEE EVERR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈.🀣🀣

OHHH MY GOSHHH Do I have to calm you down too now luvey??????????

Arrey arrey relax darling... We'll get continuation of this on Monday for sure... Kiss I dont know but SR is not complete yet dear!!! No spamming LOL - Episode was too good! I loved the whole package samjhhi tum? πŸ˜›

ohhh and LOL did you notice? Mammey was "Khambhe jaisa khada tha" LOL tumne mammey ke saamne POLL dance karne ka failed attempt toh nahi kiya naa??? 🀣🀣🀣
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

😲 3 episods?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

sure why not? You want more????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›