India-Forums

Dsir/Rutu ne jahan haath daala wahan faad daala

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Kya performance tha!! I think this performance totally deserved an entire thread for appreciation so here I am...

I think easily the best duet on DKS so far! Chotte chotte steps mein khuda dikha Embarrassed

I posted this in other thread and pasting it again here: 

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. Clap One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

and yes guys, Dharmesh sir himself, Rahul Shetty and his friend Paul choreographed it Smile

Expressions, beat sense, choreography, execution...everything top class...
Thats what I call a chumeshvari, fultoo-fatak, sanda babada, cracking, stupendo fantabulously fantastical performance Clap

Edited by Mihirism - 13 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

achieve1dancemaniaNatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dancecharmz517shalini01LeadNitrateDiamondLifeanjananazir

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
lol D sir using such songs and making such amazing dances,  that they force me to listen and love songs i would have never put on my playlist
i never paid any interest to this guzaarish song, and now i am  composing steps on it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyDiamondLife

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

lol D sir using such songs and making such amazing dances,  that they force me to listen and love songs i would have never put on my playlist
i never paid any interest to this guzaarish song, and now i am  composing steps on it.LOL

really choreographing?? Thats the spirit I sayThumbs Up you still online? I thought you might have gone to sleep by now Wink

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

really choreographing?? Thats the spirit I sayThumbs Up you still online? I thought you might have gone to sleep by now Wink

no just logged off from facebook, too many people bugged me, can't listen to music peacefully

no man, nothing like that sort, i have a headphone with a long chord and i just put some random music and pratise steps, thats it LOL

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

no just logged off from facebook, too many people bugged me, can't listen to music peacefully

no man, nothing like that sort, i have a headphone with a long chord and i just put some random music and pratise steps, thats it LOL

Atleast you are trying something. I only dream LOL  
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

oh i dreamt a lot and then took dr Kalam's words to heart and decided to translate dreams to thought and finally seeing some actions nowadaysLOL
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

oh i dreamt a lot and then took dr Kalam's words to heart and decided to translate dreams to thought and finally seeing some actions nowadaysLOL

Thats why I think you are too motivated and full of dedication Wink  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index