Sasural Genda Phool

Torn apart..how long? (Page 7)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Di I tell U wat Influence Kekta Aunty's show Have On meLOL...Wenever I have to beat my Siblings I alwaysss use "Dhum Tana Na" Tune ...Obvious in My Mind LOL...Also I think How to Beat my siblings in my Mind... Manipulating u Know...Wid That Tune Only LOL...I love Kekta aunty Embarrassed ROFL

Hahaa. LOL LOLThats exactly what I mean. Those serials have bad influence!! Your poor siblings. Big smile

Y U smiling Di while saying that ???LOL...U r so Wicked Di LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Wonderfully expressed journeyClap Sushaan had what a beautiful journey so far from how the extraordinary people fell in for each other and had an extraordinary lovestoryEmbarrassed and how there love get deeper with all the happiness and hardships ahead as hardships makes a relation  more stronger without them we would live a monotonous life as we will have no imp. for happiness anymore so hopefully there relation will get even more deeperTongueNow on Kekta mai's serials I even watched few(almost all) of themLOL all were almost same in terms of storyline but the most common thing I must say all her serials had was they started off really well gained TRP's and than became unbearable and ended like a big flopThumbs Down

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Di I tell U wat Influence Kekta Aunty's show Have On meLOL...Wenever I have to beat my Siblings I alwaysss use "Dhum Tana Na" Tune ...Obvious in My Mind LOL...Also I think How to Beat my siblings in my Mind... Manipulating u Know...Wid That Tune Only LOL...I love Kekta aunty Embarrassed ROFL

Hahaa. LOL LOLThats exactly what I mean. Those serials have bad influence!! Your poor siblings. Big smile

Y U smiling Di while saying that ???LOL...U r so Wicked Di LOL

You know, I can be wicked sometimes!!Wink

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Thats Good for ur Health BTW Wink ROFL

P.s. Forgive me Di for Today...I m in Mood to do Masti Embarrassed

mjtruelegend

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Sheemu, wonderful post. I need to catch up on the last three episodes, will comment after that Smile

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

Wonderfully expressed journeyClap Sushaan had what a beautiful journey so far from how the extraordinary people fell in for each other and had an extraordinary lovestoryEmbarrassed and how there love get deeper with all the happiness and hardships ahead as hardships makes a relation  more stronger without them we would live a monotonous life as we will have no imp. for happiness anymore so hopefully there relation will get even more deeperTongueNow on Kekta mai's serials I even watched few(almost all) of themLOL all were almost same in terms of storyline but the most common thing I must say all her serials had was they started off really well gained TRP's and than became unbearable and ended like a big flopThumbs Down

Thankyou dear (may I know your name please?). You are right, Sushaan's journey is truly beautiful, I find it very unique which is why  I am addicted!! I want to see how they deal with this track in SGP because in OBS, majority of it was terrible. Hated it. So far they've shown Suhana's emotions very well and Ragini is well Raginistic but we have a long way to go yet before Suhana brings back his memory. He will fall in love and will dream about Suhana but he won't know why until he gets a hit in the headWink
BT serials for me are too much, I avoid them like a plague as you said most of them start well and within weeks they become seriously distorted!!
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Thats Good for ur Health BTW Wink ROFL

P.s. Forgive me Di for Today...I m in Mood to do Masti Embarrassed

Ha ha.LOLOh that okay bhai, you can do all the masti you like!Wink

GurpreetD