Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Torn apart..how long? (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wow Sheemu...u have summarized the journey of SGP till now so well Clap and i swear...its such an irony of destiny..that the person Ishu was dying to impress n win over...aka suhana..is the only person he forgot...and that too after she changed herself so much...!!

But then as its said...'If ur love is true..set it free...if its urs..it shall return back to u..!!' 

and inshallah...very soon... Sushaan's love will be back in their life Day Dreaming

Hey Tanu, thankyou sweetheart for your compliment.Big smile So sweet of you. Yes its so true, real & true love always comes back to you, no matter what happens. I am so looking forward to the day when Ishaan will remember everything but I know we have a long way to go yet!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

very nicely summarized sheemu di Clap 
this is wht i meant when i said tht i missed reading ur post Tongue
@netri ROFL EK influence everywhere ishika pregnant?! LOL
The NAME giving ceremony is something out of my understanding, doesnt make any sense correct me if im wrong! 
Its weird how bros are still in their humor sense... mayb they are confused as well as to wht should they do per the situation, but seriously doesnt looks like it to me! 
I havent seen the elders of the home Ermm! So many things jus Wacko
I think i m jus gonna watch the show and ignore those stupid bits tht i dun understand! LOL

@ red... Remind me if I m wrong... One of the EK series Kasauti Zindgi ki... Lead actress had the baby that way so I don't know Y I remember that but It was a hit serial ... Tell me if I m wrong...Wink  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gmjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned Dead like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. Dead Dead
Dead

iViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I will get back on this, but good post Sheemu. Nets "Hamaray tumharay khayalaat kitnay miltay jultay hain" , I couldn't agree more , bring Sid now, an see the magic, Sid messing with Suhana that Ishaan forgot you , cone back to me, and at the same time Sid line marooing Ishika, a fight between Naand Bhabi. Way way TRP ke barish , ( by the way a very rubbish idea in my personal view , I am sure Sgp won't go that far for TRP)

Sachchi Di... Aisa ho to Aaapke muh main Ghee Sakkar... LOLROFLROFLROFL TRP barish V r the only ones writing messed up stories... by the way... but sach main aabhi agar Sid aa jaye toh char chand lag jaye... Socho Ishaan don't remember Suhana , Sid ke panje main phasi Ishika aur Age dekhi ye Kya Suhana Ishika ko Sid ke chungal se bacha paye gi ??? ROFLROFLROFL TRP TRP ... Are Pura TRP meter tod de aisi TRP milegi...LOL

mjtruelegendAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned Dead like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. Dead Dead
Dead
I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... Ouch

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Dead
I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... Ouch

I know tell me about it!!Dead Horrible horrible. DeadAnyways I took a banwas from tele serials for a good few years until Baa bahu aur baby came along. They stopped that too. Then there was Radha Ki betiyan, which was lovely, that stopped as well. Its seemed all the ones I liked stopped and all the others carried on and on. Now I only watch SGP and when it ends, it will be hard to watch anything else as I don't think any others can be like SGP.

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@sheemu di i guess CVs are confused LOL! they forgot SGP is delhi based not kolkata LOL
Thanks for spoiler btw! Smile

You're welcome. I think the CV's have actually developed partial amnesia too because there are lot of things that they are contradicting in their writing and story telling. E.g. Ishaan can remember unitl the till lady's rejection but he doesn't remember meeting Suhana before that part??ConfusedConfused How weird!
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Nets, to add to the irony for Suhana, Sid enters in Kyshap,s Parivaar,s good book, they love him as a potential for Ishika, Suhana cant say anything about her preveious chakkar, Sid Black mailing her, Ishaan doesnt remember anything -------Scared 2Uff uff , sounds FAMILIAR NAA!!! well its ORIGINAL TV Idea!!! TRP guarenteed ( But you know , we Soapbox this kind of serial but they always have HIGH TRP)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViews

Go to top