heyyy

even i hope tht its nt a dreamDay Dreaming

i hope it all bcums as u hv writtenEmbarrassed

bt i dnt want d confession so soonConfused

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hmm but what If the Precap part come out as Navya's imagination.. In the precap they just showed Navya talking to Anant while Apy called Navya .there were no sign of Anant..Infact from Apy's expression it was looking as if Navya just came to the place without telling anyone & thats why Apy was angry..I've a feeling that the "kiss" 'd be  a part of Navya's day dreaming & That  15 min ka 15 ghanta dialouge too nothing but imagination.

Baki lets see.
NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
agree wid you!! buh i luved the hug scene..so cute he looked...wen ran n hugged her Day Dreaming
Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Hmm but what If the Precap part come out as Navya's imagination.. In the precap they just showed Navya talking to Anant while Apy called Navya .there were no sign of Anant..Infact from Apy's expression it was looking as if Navya just came to the place without telling anyone & thats why Apy was angry..I've a feeling that the "kiss" 'd be  a part of Navya's day dreaming & That  15 min ka 15 ghanta dialouge too nothing but imagination.

Baki lets see.

You know that is a possibility too I never thought of thatApprove but seriously like the song now i'm getting BEKABOO to find out what's gonna happen next!Wacko

@veena_rocks I didn't want the confession so soon either but I have a feeling that that soon they will turn it into a family dramaCry where both the family find out the truth and ofcourse that idiot RamaAngry is gonna complicate thinks even more by telling the family to get Anant and Shagun married. Shocked
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Baki lets see.

u can be rite but what about when appi say "oh Hello yeh sab kya horha hai haan" it emans she had seen them na how cna she say to any alone person that whats happening this!!
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
and navya got confused as someone ahd caught them!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index