_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

yes even i felt that dialogue ruined the entire sequenceOuch

KamalikaG Senior Member
KamalikaG
KamalikaG

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I agree..it was cliched..D'ohOur Maan is smarter than say something like that...I was like Shocked when he said that..
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Well so sorry to disappoint you but i do not agree completely ! Smile

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! LOL 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! Smile

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! Smile 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! Smile

And, did you really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  ROFLROFLROFL 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! LOL

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines ! Ouch But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! Smile

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...LOL

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! LOL

I hope i'm clear to you ! And already sorry if you are offended, which i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! LOL

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 14 May 2011 at 1:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Angelnanditasinghpickachu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye, Lyla considering what Geet has been through, what Maan said was perfectly apt. He respects her which is why he had used that way to go for permission. He will not do anything with her unless if she is fully ready to.
Maan is just respecting Geet as a wife..and as a woman...and for that I respect maan even more.

I agree !

I hope people do not take this 'papa' thing like serious ! It was just medium, just a way to ask ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! LOL 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! Smile

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! Smile 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! Smile

And, did you really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  ROFLROFLROFL 

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines ! Ouch But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! Smile

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...LOL

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! LOL

I hope i'm clear to you ! And already sorry if you are offended, which i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! LOL

Maddy

Agree with u!!

iMadz

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
With the Papa dialogue maan said it gently to Geet because naturally she must still be grieving
but soon or later Geet will get pregnant and i think maan said it like he wants to take it to the next step
that's his wish
doesnt mean it'll get accomplished really quickly
i hope it doesnt
and there's more romantic moments to comeLOL
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by maanddy

Maddy

Agree with u!!

Thanks for supporting my ancient thoughts ! LOL

pickachu

Go to top