Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who loves Abhay more? *Fun Poll* (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who loves Abhay more?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [32.94%]
57 [67.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

[QUOTE=AbhiL]Yes dude ...piya love abhay with his moodswingShockedShocked or her moodswing to be with sid & kabir ROFL
Piya do break many times Ouch...some time MR D , misha frs , panchi love life CryCryROFL. When she will be in broken state how much she can break further for abhay LOLLOLLOL. Koi bath nahe ...we all sympathizes with piya lot ... See the poll result many do for piya ROFL...all think the same like u WinkSmile

Yes everytime piya does something CV become over creatives with her LOLLOL...and CV forget to mkae abhay doing all this ROFL...very bad CV Stern SmileLOL

Hmm now u have give piya 8/10 ...what about abhay for piya is 10/10 ROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS: please my comments was jsut for fun LOLLOL. NISHI ANOTHER POLL IS NEEDED FOR ALL THOES GUYS WHO THINK THEY DESERVE PIYA LOVE MORE THAN ABHAY ROFLROFL.

Babes, its funny how you girls make this a posseive Abhay vs Piya matter at timesLOL. What with the she or he? lol
this was abt Love, Piya has never loved anyone but Abhay. and i was talking abt the moodswings, one day soft the other harsh words of Abhay which had great intentions behind that we the audience knew abt.
And as for the breaking. as far as i have the show its always averagly others breaking Piya incudling the ones you mentioned and beeing judgemntal on her, she has rather been there for them all the time unless the have been attacking Abhay with words. Same goes for abhay no matter how ppl have been towards him , he havnt give a penny abt it really.

And whats this 'how much she can break further for abhay' hmmm...isnt the whole point of this story abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, Abhay and Piya togther, how they break , how they hurt , how they are happy all together. one day he breaks her, one day she, one day she saves him, one day he, and through this they shall and develop. thats the point of the story yaWink.and thats how its different and watchable.

As for the scale, it was a abt patinece without knwoing anything why to be patinent. as for them for eahcother its been 10/10 always. moments of doubt is a part of the road that comes along, and yes it hits us the hardets when its from loved ones, whats comming after it is the awesome development true pain and suffer. nows it in crearives hands to show it as great as possible

ok now this is getting to serious in ur 'fun post'LOL

me signing off. and i guess i said it all. 

oy yea, edited since i guess my commnet wasnt in potential of this funpost.
Peace.

Edited by AbhiL - 14 May 2011 at 6:48am

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiL

Originally posted by abhaylove

[QUOTE=AbhiL]Yes dude ...piya love abhay with his moodswingShockedShocked or her moodswing to be with sid & kabir ROFL
Piya do break many times Ouch...some time MR D , misha frs , panchi love life CryCryROFL. When she will be in broken state how much she can break further for abhay LOLLOLLOL. Koi bath nahe ...we all sympathizes with piya lot ... See the poll result many do for piya ROFL...all think the same like u WinkSmile

Yes everytime piya does something CV become over creatives with her LOLLOL...and CV forget to mkae abhay doing all this ROFL...very bad CV Stern SmileLOL

Hmm now u have give piya 8/10 ...what about abhay for piya is 10/10 ROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS: please my comments was jsut for fun LOLLOL. NISHI ANOTHER POLL IS NEEDED FOR ALL THOES GUYS WHO THINK THEY DESERVE PIYA LOVE MORE THAN ABHAY ROFLROFL.

Babes, its funny how you girls make this a posseive Abhay vs Piya matter at timesLOL. What with the she or he? lol
this was abt Love, Piya has never loved anyone but Abhay. and i was talking abt the moodswings, one day soft the other harsh words of Abhay which had great intentions behind that we the audience knew abt.
And as for the breaking. as far as i have the show its always averagly others breaking Piya incudling the ones you mentioned and beeing judgemntal on her, she has rather been there for them all the time unless the have been attacking Abhay with words. Same goes for abhay no matter how ppl have been towards him , he havnt give a penny abt it really.

And whats this 'how much she can break further for abhay' hmmm...isnt the whole point of this story abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, Abhay and Piya togther, how they break , how they hurt , how they are happy all together. one day he breaks her, one day she, one day she saves him, one day he, and through this they shall and develop. thats the point of the story yaWink.and thats how its different and watchable.

As for the scale, it was a abt patinece without knwoing anything why to be patinent. as for them for eahcother its been 10/10 always. moments of doubt is a part of the road that comes along, and yes it hits us the hardets when its from loved ones, whats comming after it is the awesome development true pain and suffer. nows it in crearives hands to show it as great as possible

ok now this is getting to serious in ur 'fun post'LOL

me signing off. and i guess i said it all. 

oy yea, edited since i guess my commnet wasnt in potential of this funpost.
Peace.
LOL!! okay seems to be serious ..Shocked . I dont want either to have argument here ( that might end up heated topic...LOLLOL )  ..as topic says it is fun post SmileSmile ...so CHILL . I get u with all the points from your POV why piya deserves to be with abhay .
Thanks
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

KaranGrover.xo Newbie
KaranGrover.xo
KaranGrover.xo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Me Loves Abhay More Lool. They Boht Like Argue In Every 2 WeeksLOLLOL LOVE You Abhay :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

star60 Newbie
star60
star60

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
piya  knows abbey very well then she will deserve more than me
love abbey and piya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index