Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajanji's reply to 13th May feedback email:Warning PG7 (Page 7)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Woww Anju congratulations . I m soo happyy n relaxed wid dis reply frm RS . 1st time he gave full reply n 1 thng is damn clear frm his reply tht NIVREN were , r n will b 2gther till d end no matter wht  . thanx dear for dongg dis for us .

n Yes Ritesh Modi is Creative Head of CCBM , I hope now we gwt we want

Moni Last night before going to bed I was very Upset and sad, U know it why, But this post made me smile and I was sooo happy to have got an answer and it is quite clear in this what will happen So we need to relax

jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

The producer is telling you Kinshuk and Neha are his favorites because their honesty comes across in their performances and it's very real! Impossible! If he does then he is a raciest!Shocked What about rest of the characters? I think some one is fooling you Nivrenees!LOLLOL

Mods note
@Bold:IF's COC does not support any such offensive remarks against any actor or CVs or makers of the show...Consider this as your first and final official warning for violating this rule...Next time such type of remarks might result in ban
CCBM Dev team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyothi for this warning..This was very much needed to keep the environment of our wonderful forum lively and clean and friendly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index