Navya

Something is seriously wrong...

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the hug today..and my shaheer..😳
but as much as i dont want to...something is seriously wrong...i dont kow whether the track is too fast,or anant falling for navya withinn a week..(ok maybe not a weekπŸ˜†)..but anant is getting a bit undigestable for me..just a few days ago the guy thought love was bakwaas nd now he is behaving like a love sick stalker puppy..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..(a cute puppy though😳)...

I hope the CV'S dont dissapoint with a bet track or anant actually experimenting with the outer world as he sed to his baba...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i soo agree ya..
even i thot the same thing..he behaves so contradictly...
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree...
The hug wasn't convincing at all, it looked like they were forced to hug or something...πŸ˜•
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

I agree...
The hug wasn't convincing at all, it looked like they were forced to hug or something...πŸ˜•

yeh the hug showed their uncomfortable-ness with each other
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

I agree...

i agree it did look like it was forced from the expressions
Locked by Browser Lock.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It does feel like the CVs are trying to rush the track...perhaps to get more TRPs but I could be wrong...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Loved the hug today..and my shaheer..😳
but as much as i dont want to...something is seriously wrong...i dont kow whether the track is too fast,or anant falling for navya withinn a week..(ok maybe not a weekπŸ˜†)..but anant is getting a bit undigestable for me..just a few days ago the guy thought love was bakwaas nd now he is behaving like a love sick stalker puppy..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..(a cute puppy though😳)...

I hope the CV'S dont dissapoint with a bet track or anant actually experimenting with the outer world as he sed to his baba...

Sorry to disagree with u but I find evrything very natural...i mean both Anant and Navya are teenagers and in love...when u r in love everything happens very fast...
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the hug sequence but yes they r goin a little too fast. But then again love is something that is totally new for them both so they don't know what to expect I guess
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup it a little bit fast
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wid u.. Y is d track moving soo fast? Please someone temme its jus a dream.. πŸ€”