Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

@bold-🤣I dont watch the show but umm 🤔the wierd promo made me watch the full episode for the first time..😆...IMO,it was the desi version of Just for Laugh Gags!😆..So wierd..so a Meru Cab[which is an intra city taxi]from Mumbai is ready to take Navya and Anant to Panchgani which is about 200+ kms from Mumbai🤣🤣🤣and all through their journey..there are cars,busses etc moving around..and suddenly when they stop and hug each other..there's not a SINGLE car/bike/bus etc running?😳😕😆...

Talk about logic eh!🥱

LMAO...ur cracking me up😆

Locked by Browser Lock.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aa123.80

I swear, they didn't even look like they were hugging. Navya was sort of leaning mid air. 🤣 🤣 And why the hell was she making a face as if someone was abt to slap her with eyes shut like that???

Seriously the worst hug on TV... Hands down.
Why the guy went away and suddenly came running to hug her is another thing which is beyond understandable.

LMFAOO...Navya is thinking that some one is about to slap her and all that...

Locked by Browser Lock.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hug was not so muCh Goodd , seriously ...
Anant and Navya's aCtin' was become very pale at tha tmoment !
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

Dear Ms/Miss/Mrs. Amy (Choose as you please!🤣), Only you could have come up with something like this.🤣*Stare...gulps...stare...gulpsss*

I absolutely loved the post for some very obvious reasons :You mentioned two of my phabaret things :LADY GAGA and LIZARD.🤣)

My interpretation :
Navya Babby: " Tumse milna acha lagta hai...tumse milne ka man hota hai...tum jab paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"
Anant, the peeroud member of the Adams family does what everyone else in his family does: STARES AND GULPS at the poor lad's SACHHA CONPHESION.
 while Neha, the ultimate non-romantic fella chokes at that ewww-mantic dialogue...🤢🤢.

The creative team seems to be enjoying this "...acha lagta hai" dialogue wayyy too much...so they decide to play it ONCE MORE , in order to re-live the moment.😳😳

Anant  wants to scream "NAHIII bas karo ab mein dubara nahi sun sakta " but poor guy has to shut his mouth as the creative director gives him a dirty look.

Hence, he runs towards the tape-recorder(Read:Navya) ,who is mouthing this ULTRA-CHEESY dialogue with the ULTRA-DUMB expressions , hoping to find the switch to turn that "daymn thing OFF" for good. 😃🥱

Result: MISSION SUCCESSFUL. The tape recorder shuts off  but is soon replaced by another pareshaan aatma who  chillao's " KEHDO...NAAA...TUMSE PYAAR HAI.." in the background like there is no tomorrow.🥱

Anant: WAHIYAAT.*Does praanaam to the center-shock baba as he remembers the HOLY WORDS ,by imagining his I BHILL KEEL YOU FACE*
Neha: 😕 Double that please!!
Navya: * OMG... What am i supposed to do ???"  Then she continues with her what she does the best: NOTHING.😕🥱🤔

All this while, Camera wale bhayyiaji goes crazy with his camera skills and gets into the rollercoster mode...shooting the PAVITRA scene from every freaken' possible angle. 😆

Anant whispers Navya : You are supposed to be in LOWWWE with moi...so can you please ENJOY this hug??😕

Navya: Oh!! Alright!! 1...2..3.. and she does this------------>

Scene ends since the Camera wala bhayiaa gets dizzy and falls off the crane.🥱 *I pray for his speedy recovery*

Dhanyawaad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit

LMAOOO...I just went overboard with this thing eh??
But i just HAD to vent it out. 😆😆

Peace<3
Neha<3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awesome Neha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i loved your description so much more than the actual moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw it's "Miss"😳😆 **stares gulps stares gulps***🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ It'd better not be Mrs., ye young 'un *sage muh*
tp26 thumbnail
awesome post neha...lmao! :D
dis female needs some crash course on right expression...freaking stupid emotions wd d eyes...gng north pole-south pole east n west..bt never straight into smeone's face.. does she see ananth on d ground!?? bland face..emotionless...no proper useage of smile...!  grrr...!! i'll shoot her if agn tht "i have been kidnapped..pappa bachaao mujhe" expression comes on her face.. 😕
Edited by tp26 - 12 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
LOL Amy. Girl you have no idea of how much i loved that scene😆😆😆(Consideringthe fact that ,I enjoy Absurdity far more than Sensibility🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣).
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

LOL Amy. Girl you have no idea of how much i loved that scene😆😆😆(Consideringthe fact that ,I enjoy Absurdity far more than Sensibility🤣).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yeah it was a good comedy fest moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Unintentional comedy fest!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw sensibility gets boring...because it comprises of idealization. Absurdity is definitely more like human!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Here is a laundry list of how members here perceived those expressions during the HUG.

**copy/pasted from a thread... Please don't accuse of Plagiarism😃 as I'm stating that they're from members of this forum**

-Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..😆
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the beginning 😆

-Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies.🤣

-Mine😳---Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🤣

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) 🤣

-he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)🤣

These are all that I found from here and there. You're all welcome to add in more stuff.😃

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yeah it was a good comedy fest moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Unintentional comedy fest!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw sensibility gets boring...because it comprises of idealization. Absurdity is definitely more like human!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WORD..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣*Stare...gulps...stare..gulps*DAYMN methinks, I am falling in LOWWWE with Center Shock Baba due to this "Absurdity"factor.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣