India-Forums

|*Hall of Fame! (Most liked people of DKS forum)*| (Page 2)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

ROFL what on earth? how did this even happen? 

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! Big smile Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. LOL

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days ROFL But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care LOLParty

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! Big smile Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. LOL Dhinchaak macha diya..Faaro farooo.

EDIT: Mihir, just wondering..do you COUNT those? LOL because that's a tough job. LOL

no, it's on the Hall Of Fame. it counts up how many times people liked your posts LOL
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! Big smile Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. LOL

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days ROFL But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care LOLParty
    That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! Big smile
LOL what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 13 May 2011 at 1:47pm
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

thanks mihir, this is the first time i actually made to the HOF. i remember it stared towards the end of my DT time, and no one ever liked my posts then, coz it was only rules rules and rules LOL and then i went inactive
feels cool

just a small complain
its 
 Tannistha not Tannishta :D

congratulations Big smile your analysis of the episodes/performances has been really great this season Thumbs Up

and im really sorry, fixed it!! Embarrassed

lol its ok, just remove the extra h before s Big smile its Tannistha, only 1 h, after s 
i am kind of super sensi with my name Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

That's so sick how the top 5 are all D virus members.. jahaaa haat dalaa faad dala, D must be so proud! Big smile
LOL what's funny is that.. I only came 2 weeks ago..so I don't even know how this works! :S LOL does that mean that all those people voting for the most active member is true? -___- 
       I thought you were the most active Mihir. Owl ki tarah jaagte rehte ho pure din forum pe pehra dene ke liye.

Most active doesn't mean most liked. Your posts were the most favored out of anyone's in the forum. LOL Plus, you're pretty active too. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
WOW, thats quiet surprising. I am in the list (although last but oneTongue) with so many of you seniors in the game. I like that Big smile Thats quiet an achievement for me LOL  Atleast this one cooled me down after watching todays episode Ouch Anyways sabko meri taraf se e-party Party ye lo meri taraf se sabko  e-candies ########################### LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Tongue Congrats to D sir fans for finishing 1-5...we were quiet, we were reserved, we were polite, and seems like that's what the forum at large likes...Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 May 2011 at 2:00pm

ThatOneGuy

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Congrats to D sir fans for finishing 1-5...we were quiet, we were reserved, we were polite, and seems like that's what the forum at large likes...Tongue 

Ji bikul sahi bola apne Tongue

ankit_nyc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index