|*Hall of Fame! (Most liked people of DKS forum)*|

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys hows it going 😆 so yeah I am back yet again with this traditional topic which I create in all DID forums 😛 people who were in past DID forums might remember this 😉 

Here is the one from DID Doubles: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1646685

So anyway these are the top 15 people in Hall of Fame in DKS forum(all-time) 😃

To those who don't know, this ranking is calculated by the number of "likes" each person has got on their posts 😃

01. Priyanka_AAIICH(935 likes)
02. Mihirism(909 likes)
03. Pimp(602 likes)
04. Ankit_nyc(506 likes)
(^^ LOL top 4 = D'virus aaiich company in the house 😆⭐️)
05. tulipbaby53
06. charmz517
07. ekta_salman
08. chocolover89
09. Noor_Ul_Ain
10. Cutepie Rani
11. Tannistha
12. NaDzGirl
13. Natkhatpari
14. luv2dance
15. bandicoot

CONGRATS TO ALL THESE PEOPLE! 🥳

PPS: This is just a fun topic, so please don't start complaining/bashing here 😃
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
WOW, did you count them all? Thats some tedious work right there.
thanks mihir, this is the first time i actually made to the HOF. i remember it stared towards the end of my DT time, and no one ever liked my posts then, coz it was only rules rules and rules LOL and then i went inactive
feels cool

just a small complain
its 
 Tannistha not Tannishta :D
Originally posted by tawashe

😆 LOL i've gotten the same question in all past such threads...it has become a tradition now 😛 

I posted the link to the Hall of Fame! I didn't count em 😳 That would really be a painful task
Originally posted by tawashe

lol no, it gets counted automatically by IF, depending on the no of likes they get and overall no of likes present.
Originally posted by Tannistha

thanks mihir, this is the first time i actually made to the HOF. i remember it stared towards the end of my DT time, and no one ever liked my posts then, coz it was only rules rules and rules LOL and then i went inactive
feels cool

just a small complain
its 
 Tannistha not Tannishta :D

congratulations 😃 your analysis of the episodes/performances has been really great this season 👍🏼

and im really sorry, fixed it!! 😳
I'm always number 5 🤣 

Well, I don't know I'm proud or ashamed 🤣
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
🤣 what on earth? how did this even happen? 

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! 😃 Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. 😆 Dhinchaak macha diya..Faaro farooo.

EDIT: Mihir, just wondering..do you COUNT those? LOL because that's a tough job. LOL
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! 😃 Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. 😆

YAYY!!! You know I was leading until this last week when i was inactive for 7 straight days ROFL But hey, as long as we D'virus Aaichers are leading, i don't care 😆🥳
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

OMG D VIRUS!!!AAAIIICH GUYS. IT"S TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AAAIIICH! 😃 Hum D ka naam bahut roshaaan kar rahe hai. 😆 Dhinchaak macha diya..Faaro farooo.

EDIT: Mihir, just wondering..do you COUNT those? LOL because that's a tough job. LOL

no, it's on the Hall Of Fame. it counts up how many times people liked your posts 😆