Joined: 18 January 2005
I really do love this country, but...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille.
Joined: 20 January 2005
Joined: 08 January 2005
Joined: 07 February 2005
BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director
Joined: 30 October 2004
Joined: 26 August 2004
find North America
Author: -Believe- Replies: 4 Views: 445
|-Believe-||4||445||26 June 2007 at 9:12pm by amby_luv|
A DESI ENGLISH LETTER FROM AMERICA
Author: kanchi Replies: 2 Views: 1179
|kanchi||2||1179||16 August 2004 at 4:15am by kanchi|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :