Confusion hi confusion hai

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜• M very confused for the HUG.  In the start of the episode he said 'pata nahi kyu lekin...'  Navya also said 'pata nahi kyu ai sabse jhoot bone lagihu... tumse baat karna acha lagta hai...' Now wen she stopped saying that Annant's expresion wer like he is confused about what Navya said.. then he turns and starts walking... then too his expressions wer the same... and then he ran n hugged...i cudn't understand y he huggd? he himself doesn't know what he feels is LOVE... achanak se he ran n hugged her. but his expressions during that hug was ๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... Navya's expressions,i can understand that she doesn't knw what she feels.. upar se Anant ka reaction was too quick.. bichari to timenahi mila sochne kaki kya kare.. hahahha..

Is it me only who didn't understand Anant???????/
I think as long as we don't hear Anant's side of the story we will never be able to understand his feelings. As far as we know he's never experienced love, he's been spoon fed what love is by Ranbeer...LOVE is interpreted differently by different individuals...what is his interpretation of love?? who knows!!!!
have u noticed ananrt was thinking what navya said when she said "jab tujm pass hotay ho tou acha lagta hai" at that time he rans towards her but why rpecap was so confusing ab kya hogayee museebat jo apie is tarah navya ko bulaa rhee theee
Originally posted by silla

have u noticed ananrt was thinking what navya said when she said "jab tujm pass hotay ho tou acha lagta hai" at that time he rans towards her but why rpecap was so confusing ab kya hogayee museebat jo apie is tarah navya ko bulaa rhee theee
yeah i noticed d same thing...nd was just thinkin abt. dis point..
MONDAY!!!...d solution for all r problems n questions!!!
Originally posted by geet_mjht

yeah i noticed d same thing...nd was just thinkin abt. dis point..
MONDAY!!!...d solution for all r problems n questions!!!

yeah i too noticed it... i feel that fter this hug, Anant mite open her hairs (in the precap also she has her hairs open.. i just thought a bit filmy..lol) and kiss her... and then Navya pushes him. Anant mite argue a bit nd Navya refuses that she doen't love him or so... That's the reason Anant saying that in precap... Appy coming to her... I feels sh mite b joking like Ridz is with Ranbir and Navya here alone (i feel Anant mite have hid) so Appy is alone... yahi complain karne aai hogi
Originally posted by day2008

yeah i too noticed it... i feel that fter this hug, Anant mite open her hairs (in the precap also she has her hairs open.. i just thought a bit filmy..lol) and kiss her... and then Navya pushes him. Anant mite argue a bit nd Navya refuses that she doen't love him or so... That's the reason Anant saying that in precap... Appy coming to her... I feels sh mite b joking like Ridz is with Ranbir and Navya here alone (i feel Anant mite have hid) so Appy is alone... yahi complain karne aai hogi

no he cant open her hairs because the scene where they have shown kiss was a different place and it ws the same place which they have shown in precap and she will be pushing him back when they bot  (in other words come into senses๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  due to which they will be having conflict and after taht all picnic scene i wish this picnic would be longer and longer abhi tou srf 1st day thaaa abhi poora ek din bhi tou dikhaana hai
OH..FiR sE proMO DEKH K ATI HU. NW FROM CELL SO CANNOT WATCH :(
Just saw it.. yes u wer rite.. placesr different... uff meri filmy story filmy nahi rahi...lol.. but i guess here Navya will refuse that what she feels for him is Love.. isi liye Push Push game khela.. and in return Anant will play chupa chupi and will hid from Navya for 15 mins wen its Navya's turn... (new filmy story)   I want to hear Anant's side of story... did he knew he was in Love wiht her or was it out of excitement he hugged her that she also is feeling the same confusion like him... cze his expressions didn't say he was happy to hear that.. he was confused... and wen he hugged his expressions wer like Bichdey Premi mil gaye...

i wanna jst cont ur title,

confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka pata nahi๐Ÿ˜†

yh.. everything are reality ..but the hug might be a dream... she might have told till " muhje acha lagtha hain.." then the remaining might be her dream.. as per the promo wen she was pushing him away he was actually standing far from her... if she pushed him while hugging he must be so close to her na... she might have pushed him in her dream thinking that he has hugged her...

the hug scene might be introduced just to increase the trp... its too early for them to confess their lov...

but i wish if it was not a dream..