India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Confusion hi confusion hai

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Confused M very confused for the HUG.  In the start of the episode he said 'pata nahi kyu lekin...'  Navya also said 'pata nahi kyu ai sabse jhoot bone lagihu... tumse baat karna acha lagta hai...' Now wen she stopped saying that Annant's expresion wer like he is confused about what Navya said.. then he turns and starts walking... then too his expressions wer the same... and then he ran n hugged...i cudn't understand y he huggd? he himself doesn't know what he feels is LOVE... achanak se he ran n hugged her. but his expressions during that hug was ClapBlushingThumbs Up... Navya's expressions,i can understand that she doesn't knw what she feels.. upar se Anant ka reaction was too quick.. bichari to timenahi mila sochne kaki kya kare.. hahahha..

Is it me only who didn't understand Anant???????/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I think as long as we don't hear Anant's side of the story we will never be able to understand his feelings. As far as we know he's never experienced love, he's been spoon fed what love is by Ranbeer...LOVE is interpreted differently by different individuals...what is his interpretation of love?? who knows!!!!

day2008

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
have u noticed ananrt was thinking what navya said when she said "jab tujm pass hotay ho tou acha lagta hai" at that time he rans towards her but why rpecap was so confusing ab kya hogayee museebat jo apie is tarah navya ko bulaa rhee theee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_mjhtday2008Thaniyah_K

geet_mjht Newbie
geet_mjht
geet_mjht

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

have u noticed ananrt was thinking what navya said when she said "jab tujm pass hotay ho tou acha lagta hai" at that time he rans towards her but why rpecap was so confusing ab kya hogayee museebat jo apie is tarah navya ko bulaa rhee theee
yeah i noticed d same thing...nd was just thinkin abt. dis point..
MONDAY!!!...d solution for all r problems n questions!!!

Thaniyah_K

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_mjht

yeah i too noticed it... i feel that fter this hug, Anant mite open her hairs (in the precap also she has her hairs open.. i just thought a bit filmy..lol) and kiss her... and then Navya pushes him. Anant mite argue a bit nd Navya refuses that she doen't love him or so... That's the reason Anant saying that in precap... Appy coming to her... I feels sh mite b joking like Ridz is with Ranbir and Navya here alone (i feel Anant mite have hid) so Appy is alone... yahi complain karne aai hogi
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by day2008

Originally posted by geet_mjht

yeah i too noticed it... i feel that fter this hug, Anant mite open her hairs (in the precap also she has her hairs open.. i just thought a bit filmy..lol) and kiss her... and then Navya pushes him. Anant mite argue a bit nd Navya refuses that she doen't love him or so... That's the reason Anant saying that in precap... Appy coming to her... I feels sh mite b joking like Ridz is with Ranbir and Navya here alone (i feel Anant mite have hid) so Appy is alone... yahi complain karne aai hogi

no he cant open her hairs because the scene where they have shown kiss was a different place and it ws the same place which they have shown in precap and she will be pushing him back when they bot  (in other words come into sensesSmileSmile  due to which they will be having conflict and after taht all picnic scene i wish this picnic would be longer and longer abhi tou srf 1st day thaaa abhi poora ek din bhi tou dikhaana hai

day2008

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
OH..FiR sE proMO DEKH K ATI HU. NW FROM CELL SO CANNOT WATCH :(
day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Just saw it.. yes u wer rite.. placesr different... uff meri filmy story filmy nahi rahi...lol.. but i guess here Navya will refuse that what she feels for him is Love.. isi liye Push Push game khela.. and in return Anant will play chupa chupi and will hid from Navya for 15 mins wen its Navya's turn... (new filmy story)   I want to hear Anant's side of story... did he knew he was in Love wiht her or was it out of excitement he hugged her that she also is feeling the same confusion like him... cze his expressions didn't say he was happy to hear that.. he was confused... and wen he hugged his expressions wer like Bichdey Premi mil gaye...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index