-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I seem to be starting all my topics with names 🤣...

Anyway... I have two theories for Jeremy's sudden vampire whisperer (get it? 🤣) episode 😆...

I was thinking now that Jeremy sees Vicki & Anna maybe he has to choose between one of the two to bring back to life?

Or maybe now that Jeremy can see vampires he'll be able to see every vampire who died? Not right now but later on as his "power" grows? You know... Jenna, Lexi, Pearl and everyone?

Ooh, here's a thought... What if the dead vampires use Jeremy body to live in the real world? So his body becomes a communication between the gang & the dead vampires? Which somehow will help them in their "quest" to find Klaus & Stefan...

If that happens then what if... When Jeremy sees Stefan he'll see Lexi too who will take over his body (Jeremy's) and once again try and bring Stefan back? Just like she did in the flashback?

Am I making sense? 😆...

Your thoughts?

Anna's back!! 🥳 ...
Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Only two things came to my mind seeing Jeremy stuck like that:

Haila caught btw ghst GFs!
🤣 🤣 🤣

Damn, upar waala jab deta hai to chappar phad ke!
🤣 Initially all his Gfs died, n now all are back with a bang! 🤣

Btw - awesome trick by the writers to bring back the killed actors! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†"Go haunt someone! "
🤣

Coming to wht you wrote - Why does Lexi have to do all the hard work? 😆 Wht good is Elena if he cannot make his BF sane again? 😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😲Wow.

You see, my first thought when the whole Vicky, Anna thing happened was that "The witches are doing this on purpose. They saved him but he has to pay the price for his life". That's what i thought. But..maybe it really does have something to do with him coming back to life but this time with some kind of power to see vampire ghosts?

-Jot.
HPmaniac thumbnail
🤣 Poor jeremy...
I'm thoroughly confused abt something...can vampire-ghosts even exist???? I dont understand how that can be possible...

I
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor guy...all his ex es back to haunt him...
de guy s seriously unlucky in luv rofl...

i was totally enjoying de bonnie n jer track...

one thng am happy abt is dat jena might be back
.Lina. thumbnail
Jeremy is important to the show. Like Elena, he has some hidden power that is just waiting to emerge.
But as for him seeing Anna and Vicky, that has something to do with bringing him back to life.
He is able to see the dead because he is standing in the threshold of death and life. Because he was dead once but now alive.
Idk if I am making any sense.
But I think that's why he sees them.
Like Bonnie said, the witches told her she must pay a price for bringing him back to life.
That was the price.
This is going to be interesting though. Three girlfriend. Two dead and another a witch.

StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG what if all the things you mentioned came truee? 😲
Awesome thread and I definitely agree with all your thoughts, I've been thinking a lot about Jeremy's dead vampire GFs suddenly appearing again too. 😆