Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hi,

So... I have a feeling Elijah's not really dead (forever LOL)... Here's what I think is gonna happen...

Once Katherine tells Damon & Elena everything about Stefan & Klaus' conversation, Damon & Elena will set out (along with everyone else) to try and find out where Klaus is keeping Elijah... It won't be easy but they'll do it... DE will remove the dagger from Elijah who will then remove the daggers from/somehow bring his family back... After which DE, the gang & Elijah & his family will all team up to end Klaus's life...

I have a feeling that Klauses family/his mother is the only one who are able to stop him (once they work together) which is why he "killed" them...

Any thoughts?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20-desigirl-pritirays

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elijah..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
hmmm, interesting thought! Smile

Well for once glad that Klaus was not dead as then Damon would have been dead too! But Klaus do need to die! And by wht he has done, it shd be Elijah to take him down! Poor Elijah has suffered so much (not to mention being killed thrice! LOL and never suspecting either time!
ROFL)

I too am thinking, damon will resurrect him to save Stefan n then the whole originals canbe back - making it in real a season of Originals! Tongue And true - maybe the parents were much stronger than Klaus n hence he killed them! I but wonder - how in the first place did the family became vampires?

And the warewolf bloodline exists from before the vampires! Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
u guys rerally think dat katherine s gonna help...
well if she does den all dis can happen...poor elijah..wat a blow

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yeah I do... I mean she wants Klaus gone as much as everyone else (and she says she loves Stefan) so for once I think she will help... But she'll leave after telling them about it... Plus she knows Klaus isn't gonna let her go so easily, so the quicker she tells DE about Elijah the more chance of survival she has...

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
great thread!
i thought Damon and Elena would pull Elijah's dagger out and then them three will work together to kill Klaus
but wow never thought Elijah's whole family could team up ... great thought :D

and duh if Elijah is alive again then his family will be too yes or yes .. after all he now knows where they are

-Nayab-

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Nayab-] Yeah I do... I mean she wants Klaus gone as much as everyone else (and she says she loves Stefan) so for once I think she will help... But she'll leave after telling them about it... Plus she knows Klaus isn't gonna let her go so easily, so the quicker she tells DE about Elijah the more chance of survival she has...[/QUOTE

i am all for elijah cuming back...
poor guy should get a break
hope he doesnt get fooled a fourth tymLOL

-Nayab-

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I definitely don't think he's dead. He can't be. Considering the last time he had a stake put thru him, he was saved by Elena.
The only person who can save him has to know he is locked up in a coffin.
At this point, he's not getting out soon.

-Nayab-

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i want Elijah backUnhappy

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.