winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi im new on this forum
I was wondering with the phone call today , do you think he acted ignorant on purpose and will have a made a note what Urmi  said?

Overall I do think Rashi and Urmi will get their punishment. Even through it is taking ages.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the Saathiya forum.

Thoughts about the Aham Urmila phonecall...I think he was shocked initially then as it was a family elder he showed her respect and spoke in a polite tone and used the excuse Urmila gave him to speak to Kinjal, one thing I have noticed about Aham is his extremely dutiful and polite to his elders it's his own age group which he doesn't give a toss over, as Urmila answered Hello Rashi, he immediately gathered Rashi was the one ringing her mother whilst on holiday in Switzerland, but he didn't really register the rest of what she said as he was wondering how to get out of speaking to Urmila, and he jumped at the change of subject to speak to Kinjal, then his mind quickly shifted from that phone bill and he was upset over the other matter, seeing Dhaval now working at the office and his now thinking this is it he will be a Ghar Jamai next. 

He has had an upsetting day the cow poop in his car, brother in-law working in his office, the next thing was the phone bill. After he dealt with Kinjal, he then called Jigar to vent out his anger as he didn't do that with Urmila, then he hang up and carried on with his work.

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Ahem  he did have really tough day.lol
Looking forward to Mondays episode. Looks promising. Hope Kokila tells  Rashi off ,good and proper. 😃