Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Dhanavad ji Wink

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nai nai. It is for us to say...

Dhanyavad Srimati Fan Bidaai Ji.

PS. I have no idea if you are married but took the liberty of saying it the way Gopi would lolol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Oh Suk i am so loving reading every single word of this story. Revenge is sweet. I would LOVE to see Ahem cringe like this. You know what they say what goes around comes around (well everywhere else except this serial. In the show what goes around keeps going around and around... and oh yeah around Angry) LOVE IT!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Pleas continue soon 
tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
waitin for d next one :)
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Part 5

kokila in her room thinking, mota bhabi, chirag bhai n jigar  why has she gone to her maikar?  Gopi comes into the room , Maji your should be resting  nahi gopi vahu, maji   you called me gopi vahu, dikra  you are my vahu n my daughter  but  you are still married to my farlal son.  Maji can i say something ji Gopi vahu  as soon as you are well i shall leave kokila  looks at her how can you leave this is your house, maji  it was my house  yes i am married to aham ji  but he wants someone else  i cant live like this, i have dreams i want a husband to love me, have children of my own, one dream did come to true was to have parents n i got that with you n papa, kokila looks worried Maji dont worry i will be ok  i have my kanaji. kokila puts her hand to her face  n smiles, Hai Gopi vahu where is your sister Rashi?  Maji i dont know  each  time i ask about her nobody  says anything they say she is no longer welcomed here, Gopi call Rashi  Maji i have tried but her phone is disconnected.   Gopi give me the phone kokila dials the number  urmila ben  can i speak to Rashi?   urmilla  starts her ranting  about how rashi was so good n this is what your family has done to her. kokila shouts urmilla BEN i want to talk to rashi.   Rashi your phone its kokila modi, Rashi answer ji   kokila  says jai shree krishna rashi   wont you say jai shree krishna kargri nahi kaki ji  iwas just jokeing that day,  what day rashi  the day you first started to call me kargri or the day everyone heard you?  Rashi i told you one day you will get your self in so much trouble that you will not get out  of it, did i not, ji kaki ji.  Rashi do you want to  come back home ? ji kaki ji, tik che on one condition ji kaki you are never to see or hear from your mother until we say so. rashi thinks ji kakiji, kokila  tells her be ready  i will be coming to pick you up.  Rashi says ji.  

Kokila leaves  mm but everyone was against it as they did not know where she was going so she  tells them that gopi vahu knows n if you need to contact me  tell gopi vahu she will call me.

kokila arrives at cm  she looks up,  Rashi standing by the door looking out, urmilla pleading with her but rashi not having any of it, kokila comes up Rashi says jai shree krishna to  your mother  because its going to be  a long time before you see her and another thing  do this for the right reason not the wrong dont do it as a kalakari as this crying that urmilla is doing is fake  because the next time  your come her it will be for good your choice. Ji kaki ji kaki ji  i admit to all my kalakaris but i want my family back.   jai shree krishna  urmila ben , rashi looks at her mother jai shree krishna mummy look after yourself, urmilla started to cry n scream.

In the car kokila tells rashi  nobody except gopi knows you are coming do as i say? dont answer back ji kaki ji.  Rashi worried kokila looks at her i will ask what i asked Gopi vahu do you trust me  ji kaki ji then  follow my instructions.

At mm kokila walks in   as she does hetal  comes to her, kokila i was really worried about you mota bhabi i am ok  then kokila says come in, as soon as she does rashi comes to the door , kokila  what is this girl doing here?  Mota bhabi I have brought her back home where she belongs,  kokila she does not belong here, you don't know about half the things she has done , Mota bhabi I know everything  n now rashi will tell you everything  because for her to have a new life she needs to clear up her old.  By then everyone was downstairs rashi starts off with the kalakaris  at the house kokila stops her rashi no from the day I saw you n I chose Gopi vahu.  Rashi starts with  how she hated that she had lost to a uneducated girl she told about the roti.  Gopi has tears in her eyes then kalakari after another all aimed at gopi her hatred for Gopi.  Gopi  looked at her and asked why?  Rashi said it was suppose to be me marry aham I was suppose to be the older bahu.  Jigar looks at her  n walks towards the door kokila tells him stop,  Jigar yes we know everything  but let me ask you  something fine you send rashi back to her maikar what next?  Divorce    I know that is not going to happen  if a person admits to his or her mistake isn't it better we  help them improve themselves n have them prove to us that they are ready to redeem themselves.   Rashi will have to change firstly she will be doing all of gopis chores, then learn to cook n prove her self.  Gopi who was in tears Gopi vahu  you will teach your sister to cook  n show how we like to do things in this house for her its day one.  Jigar looks at kokila kaki I will do what you say but she will not be sleeping with me she can go to the guest room.  Kokila says tik che gopi vahu you will move back in ahams room, Gopi looks shocked nahi maji, Gopi vahu  its only till I get better n then you can go n live your life, Gopi says ji.  Aham smiles.  Rashi  I don't want you to let me down  otherwise I will not be coming back for you at all, ji kaki. 

Gopi moves  into Ahams room, Aham closes the door  gopi we need to talk, Gopi looks at him  yes Ahamji we need to talk but I will say what I need to say first, for me nothing changes, the things you did  rashi did not tell you you did them, not anyone else as far as I am concerned I am only coming back into this bedroom because I don't want to upset maji that's all,  Aham looks at  Gopi plse I am already ashamed of what I did.  Gopi is in no mood to listen she lies down on the floor n covers her head  so not to see aham.  Gopi I will sleep on the floor  you can sleep on the bed, she does not answer  next morning Gopi wakes up to see Aham sleeping next to her on the floor.  

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000cappacuino5khushi_shankarBidaaifan09sanjalimaaneet93Aashna26sunshine33winter30uamazkafajojo1986Poojaa_Psimi91peg_pionneswasthiNihira-fanll-Shilpa-ll-GayabCat-tina_1234-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Thank for the Update 
s0n00smi Senior Member
s0n00smi
s0n00smi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
:) goood...ur story is very good...

Go to top