Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Hum Do Hamare Do

sur001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Me and my cousin was watching the episode when we noticed the words written on wall of the shop...Hum do humare do ,,,, Guddu was going far from Runhun and the hording was coming near...a thought came in my mind...
the simple logic would be its a family planning hording saying for just two child...but my mind was drooling on neelu,Abhigyaan and Gunjhun's jealousy...
Hum do...-Guddu and Runjhun
Hamare do...-Abhigyaan and neelu...yes these both are two important person in Guddu and Runjhun's life as both of them are connected to their past but creating problems for their present,,,,,,,,
Today we witnessed a jealous guddu and Runjhun who were unable to understand their feeling for each other but the pain could easily be seen in their eyes...they have started longing for each other...but their ego is the hurdle of their way...they want to be accepted as they are...not as their companions wants to see them...
              and I am sure one day they will accept each other with their weaknesses and \with trust and love will make their weakness their strength...then they can give a thoght on Hum Do Hamarte DoWinkLOL

Edited by sur001 - 13 May 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newfoundlove Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
lol! From the topic title, i also thought about family planning!!
Great insight, though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index