CI Saturday Maha Episode - maaneet SR - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@all...not even a proper kiss was shown ...
and that too on the kameez...hey babajii...mujhe bachao...what was that?even the fatherly forehead kisses were not shown...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Samata...kya haal hai tumhara...

My Net speed is dam hilarious...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@dee - dissapointed after watching the episode ... will read ur SR part later ... i am tired dee

@mona - everything was ok in college thy took my duplicates ... but said will give me appointment order only after I give my originls ... & the journey was so tiring ... i gave details of my trip in yesterday thread will post it again after some time in here ...

@reni - forget abt the episode ... go & study for ur exam ... & don't think abt GHSP ... think abt ur exam as it is more imp ...

@all - if I am not wrong there was CON ka scene in DMG ... between muskan & rahul right ... & even tht was picturised better on those two that time ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No kiss, no proper hug, nothing, and on Monday too it seems that they show Maaneet waking up covered with a sheet, so nothing on Monday ðŸ˜•
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the cvs have done a mess with the talent of the actors..
these two actors who ooze passion in a simple scene... the cvs have surely..let us down...
but question is why...

divareena thumbnail

all@ varsha says hi to everyone and she misses you all

she told me to say that samata is getting a sazaa and himadi you as well for saving samata.😆😆😆

Aashu - you getting a sazaa for saying that CVs will not show a good SR

Hima - it was lovely talking to you.🤗🤗🤗🤗

all@ i will get another calling card and will call you all soon.
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drdee142

No kiss, no proper hug, nothing, and on Monday too it seems that they show Maaneet waking up covered with a sheet, so nothing on Monday ðŸ˜•

i second u dee...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

dee even i feel the same way..
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dear Crazies,

I loved today's MAha Episode in terms of the goons, fight, maneet sceens, but thought the SR was utterly crappy - if that was SR.

The CVs have three options now - 1) To either turn this into a really hot passionate sr on Mon, 2) or to continue with the crappiest sr of the century by showing them merely waking up the next day , 3)To save themselves and have an interruption of some sort like the two devini to walk in on them and join them in the shack. Then SR can be continued at a later date and seriously a fully maneet devoted sr with foreplay, play, post play all in one!!!

This is my sincere hope that cvs are doing their usual dissappointing us and bringing our expectations down only to give us a bigger bang later.
Maybe its the optimistic part of me wishing it so.

divareena thumbnail
me will be back after dinner.