Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima - me not happy with the SR scenes and i said the same thing that RTM was more hot than what they showed us.

i just called aashu but she is busy. I felt that they showed more devini scenes than maaneet. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Reena ...so much disappionted dear ...Dono ka chemistry just waste kar dia CVS ne ...and I loved the scene when Geet Maan ka face shirt se pucha...Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
mona - lovely analysis . agree that we did not even get to see a kiss 😭😭😭😭

I agree that CVs wasted their chemistry today. aashu is going to be so mad.

we did not get to see minus SBV maan. 😭
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@all - RBO & genda phool ka SR was way better ... & I did not watch it coz ... my parents were with me that day ...

today i was all alone luckily thank god ... par kya fayda hua ... kuch nahin 😑 

@reena & mona ... kya waste episode tha 😭

@aash teek keh rahin thi ... ki they don't spoil the SR ka scene ...
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all - RBO & genda phool ka SR was way better ... & I did not watch it coz ... my parents were with me that day ...

today i was all alone luckily thank god ... par kya fayda hua ... kuch nahin 😑 

@reena & mona ... kya waste episode tha 😭

@aash teek keh rahin thi ... ki they don't spoil the SR ka scene ...

Hima - i think CVs rushed the SR, 😑😑😑they could have showed it passionately either in the jungle or when maan back to KH.  i know they wasted such a good chemistry. 😑

Yes aashu was right that that CVs may spoil it.😭😭

i have not seen SGP or RBO scenes but i am sure they were more romantic than what we saw today.
divareena thumbnail
Himadi thank you anokha pyar update, it made me smile after todays maha episodeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - i think CVs rushed the SR, 😑😑😑they could have showed it passionately either in the jungle or when maan back to KH.  i know they wasted such a good chemistry. 😑

Yes aashu was right that that CVs may spoil it.😭😭

i have not seen SGP or RBO scenes but i am sure they were more romantic than what we saw today.

I know Reena, the couple with the best chemistry and they show a pitiful SR after we waited so long for it, I hate these CV's πŸ˜‘ I just wanna cry I'm so disappointed πŸ˜­
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reena - exactly my point ... i 2 felt the SR was rushed ... or rather say given a raw deal ... devini scenes were not necessary & thy could have concentrated with maaneet ka SR ... show some romance ... but NO ...

some where in my heart i was worried abt today's epsiode ... dunno Y ... the day I heard about SR ... I felt I will not be able 2 watch it properly ... now I understand Y I felt that way ... coz cv's planned 2 messs the SR ... my sixth sense was so right 😭 abt it ... i was scared for today's episode ...

thanks for liking the update ... the update was 1000 times better than today's epsiode ...

@all - i will have my dinner & will be back ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes hima RBO ka SR achcha tha ...

achcha hota agar Sr nahi hota .tau humhe kuch hope tau raheta ...

Reena yes dear I wanted Maaneet's SR in Delhi but lagta hai ye mahaepisode ke chakkar mai Sab kuch barbad ho gaya ...ab Devini ka Sr ke liye wait kar...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

CVS totaly spoiled my mood
divareena thumbnail
Daisy - how are you? Hope josh's exams have finished.

I think we all are dissappointed today. CVs had a chance to show such a lovely SR and they mess it.😑😑