India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarje should take care of Niru (Page 3)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey usma great post i love @all ur comments and suggestions! yes agree with u all it is time sarjaa took care of niru awww he called her niru yest. that is a achange from aaaiii larki 2 nirupama & now niruTongue i love their jodi they look good together with sarjaa all tough & protective & niru simple and fragile & scared of him awesome combination!LOL ya coming 2 topic it would b nice to c both of them living alone & sarja taking care of her every need hence surprising her with s/thing she will never expect of him like if she started to b sick been there 4 her stoping her from doing hse chores etc.. i hate the idea of sarjaa leaving her with his family & storm off & disappear now that he seen what happens when he left her with his fam. i don't want him to leave her side that much ever if we r 2 c NI-SA chemistry.Tongueand last but not least i would love to c sarja-niru SREmbarrassed ladies no LOLchappallas pls!!

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 14 May 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Thank you for the lovely post Usma...

After reading all the above posts -  here are my ideas which I got from your posts...

I would not like Niru to stay in that house like Sujji suggested at all...
I like the idea of Pakkya and his friends arrange for a place for Sarja and Niru to live together and this way when 2 ppl are living together they have to deal with small small day-to-day issues which requires some amt of co-operation and accomodation and compromise on both sides...

This would include caring and being thoughtful in your ways with each other and if this is shown properly on the show we will see chemisttry between the two characters.

However for the story to have a logical conclusion somehow the famlly has to get involved so there has to be something in the story that makes Sushila and Maruti know the entire truth...
But that is another topic of how will the truth be revealed to the family...
Juna diii... the reason i said that was because... somewhere if Sarja takes up the sacrifice for Niru she's bound to feel bad for him... also when she sees him struggling to sleep outside... she's bound to get more sympathetic & emotional towards him... also she can meet Sarja anytime... either to give him food... or he would worry about her whether she had food...proper sleep... he might then take her really to Anton's place for work...  they would get to know each other better as Sarja would watch over her... also i was just thinking if Sarja moves out completely with Niru then how will the truth come out...  as i don't think it's easy for them to stay at his adda... atleast for Niru... and Sarja would definitely worry about that...

Also Juna diii... for family members to come to know about Niru's pregnancy... i feel she has to be somewhere around them... or else i really wonder how they'll get to know of that... also i would love to see where Alka kind of hurts Niru... she remains quiet... but Sonali goes & complains to Sarja... and he goes to fight for her... and after which he realises it's better Niru works... so that her mind is occupied elsewhere... if Niru stays at Sarja's place...she would also learn how Sarja was always sidelined & misunderstood by his family which might leave way for Sarja's past...

Usma i do agree it would be painful for Niru to work at Anton's place... but Sarja would be there to wipe those tears & cheer her up in mavali style... these small things will make Sarja-Niru friends first... slowly love will take that place...

Edited by sujji0609 - 14 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Somehow i agree with u all sarje will take care of her but i feel he wont be showing his soft side to her so soon...i mean through his acts he can show but i feel he cant get rid of saying things in tapori style ...i feel when he will insist her to eat something ,niru will refuse and he might say '' kha nahi to rakh kay dunga kaan kay neechay aik''OuchLOL or he might say '' nahi khaya na to tere saath tere baap ko bhi bhooka maardunga''Dead ..like he had said ''tere baap ki zabaan kaat dunga''...gosh sometimes he becomes too bestialCry
Awww Faizu... i really feel this time he would not be that harsh... he would talk in mavali style but now he would really feel the need to protect her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121sudhalata1bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
sujji , i would love to see the soft side of him ...i hope it happens the way u predict ...waisay bhi i cant go against ur predictions ...thats sumthing dangerousLOL

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

sujji , i would love to see the soft side of him ...i hope it happens the way u predict ...waisay bhi i cant go against ur predictions ...thats sumthing dangerousLOL
hehehe Faizu...LOLLOLyou never know what's running in cvs mind.Ouch... i wanted no slap & Susheela slapped SarjaAngryAngry... and not only him even Niru was slapped.Angry... so i would say cv's minds are dangerous...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Juna04

Thank you for the lovely post Usma...

After reading all the above posts -  here are my ideas which I got from your posts...

I would not like Niru to stay in that house like Sujji suggested at all...
I like the idea of Pakkya and his friends arrange for a place for Sarja and Niru to live together and this way when 2 ppl are living together they have to deal with small small day-to-day issues which requires some amt of co-operation and accomodation and compromise on both sides...

This would include caring and being thoughtful in your ways with each other and if this is shown properly on the show we will see chemisttry between the two characters.

However for the story to have a logical conclusion somehow the famlly has to get involved so there has to be something in the story that makes Sushila and Maruti know the entire truth...
But that is another topic of how will the truth be revealed to the family...
Juna diii... the reason i said that was because... somewhere if Sarja takes up the sacrifice for Niru she's bound to feel bad for him... also when she sees him struggling to sleep outside... she's bound to get more sympathetic & emotional towards him... also she can meet Sarja anytime... either to give him food... or he would worry about her whether she had food...proper sleep... he might then take her really to Anton's place for work...  they would get to know each other better as Sarja would watch over her... also i was just thinking if Sarja moves out completely with Niru then how will the truth come out...  as i don't think it's easy for them to stay at his adda... atleast for Niru... and Sarja would definitely worry about that...

Also Juna diii... for family members to come to know about Niru's pregnancy... i feel she has to be somewhere around them... or else i really wonder how they'll get to know of that... also i would love to see where Alka kind of hurts Niru... she remains quiet... but Sonali goes & complains to Sarja... and he goes to fight for her... and after which he realises it's better Niru works... so that her mind is occupied elsewhere... if Niru stays at Sarja's place...she would also learn how Sarja was always sidelined & misunderstood by his family which might leave way for Sarja's past...

Usma i do agree it would be painful for Niru to work at Anton's place... but Sarja would be there to wipe those tears & cheer her up in mavali style... these small things will make Sarja-Niru friends first... slowly love will take that place...

Sujju when you put it all together like this wonderfully it sounds so logical and all the pieces sort of fit in place...
I hope we get to see your prediction dear bec it would be really entertaining to watch it provided they present it well with some humor and right amount of emotions...

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yeah sujji , i was also thinking same that things wont go in the desired direction if sarje-niru leave penkarwadi ..they will have to live around them so that truth can come out ...but on the other hand i was thinking about susheela's words that if they enter again , they will see her dead face ..and we all know that how much sarja loves his mom ...he will abide by her mother's word but then where would they reside as susheela strictly restricts niru to enter at home na ...may b sarja will use his goongiri in terms of throwing someone out from his own chawl and let niru stay thereLOL so that he could keep an eye on bhonsle house as well as niru ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

yeah sujji , i was also thinking same that things wont go in the desired direction if sarje-niru leave penkarwadi ..they will have to live around them so that truth can come out ...but on the other hand i was thinking about susheela's words that if they enter again , they will see her dead face ..and we all know that how much sarja loves his mom ...he will abide by her mother's word but then where would they reside as susheela strictly restricts niru to enter at home na ...may b sarja will use his goongiri in terms of throwing someone out from his own chawl and let niru stay thereLOL so that he could keep an eye on bhonsle house as well as niru ...
hehehehe Faizu god you are really funny...LOLLOL

i guess Susheela is against Niru because she holds her responsible for Chandu's death... and also because she lodged complaint against Sarja... but if Sarja clears the air that she saved his life... things might work out for Niru...  as remember the promo which talked about whether this would result in a new relationship between Sarja-Niru that time the voice over said "Niru ne jeet liya Sarje ke gharwaalon ka dil" also Sarja can also tell that Niru is not related to Albela...

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index