Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This new promo is scary(link added) (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Look at my post on 2nd page & you will understand what I meant ANMOL & RUPA & Archi..and all my bratty friends..LOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfastOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Oh Emm Jii Shocked
I guess that clears all my doubts regarding Suku being able to pull off Maithili! And now, I also am really scared for Pia Ouch

Thanks for sharing Big smile
I am scared for both brothers n R's more than pia as pia toh aaram se coffin mein hogi but maithali bahar sab par kehar barsayegiROFLROFL

Ya. Being in the coffin is such a boon for her now isn't it? LOL
I think Maithili will kill Sid Cry
She just used sid to get pia now that she has pia so maybe she will kill him I feelOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Look at my post on 2nd page & you will understand what I meant ANMOL & RUPA & Archi..and all my bratty friends..LOLTongue
Hema i read dear but sanju ke sigge mujhe kyu nahe deekhae detha hey ...aise kya hey ...i am curious to know ..tell me hemaWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

She just used sid to get pia now that she has pia so maybe she will kill him I feelOuchOuch

You think so too right? I also feel that Maithili is the mastermind behind all this. She used Sid to get her Pia so that she can be powerful and Sid agreed maybe because he loves Maithili and hates Abhay Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Kal tak pia pia kar raha tha n aaj metz metzROFL 1st decide which one u wantROFLROFL
 want both , ek ladki se dil nahin bharta , TongueROFLpia ko toh bahut manan padega yaar , maithli toh opportunist lagti hain, she will gladly comeWink
U have to just select one either metz or pia n stick to one LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

thx for sharing the link...
omg i want to see suku's acting in negative role...its kind of amusing to see her like this...
she always portrays the role of an innocent sweet girl...i kind of want to see how she acts like maithili...im excited abt this...and she romancing with sid...omg...cool...oh i want to see more of her scenes with sid, it will be amazing...but sadly sid wont be there too long to romance with her...

oh she ll be fabulous...i hv sn er play a grey shaded role in AJMBHK..n she was fab. Big smile we ll enjoy that acting part thoroughly.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hema i read dear but sanju ke sigge mujhe kyu nahe deekhae detha hey ...aise kya hey ...i am curious to know ..tell me hemaWinkWink

Areey buddhu..uss siggy mein KISSING NAHIN DEKHA KYAAa..???ShockedShockedLOL..I am getting all ABHIYA desires ..again..you see...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index