In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update yaar!!!!! thanks for pm!! can't wait fro next part!!!!😳
PM pm pm!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜›

oh and yeah, I don't know that much about dance or else I would have written FF. πŸ˜› plus I'm ghajini when it comes to FF's...πŸ˜†
Awesome yaar..

Please PM me when u update next part..

Great update.. Pls try to continue soon!!! πŸ˜Š

This part is awesome. Do continue soon

Fab part again πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it! Loved how rey actually remembered that Kria's mom doesn't like that Kria dances, it was really sweet 😳
But Still Can't Wait For the Face Off πŸ˜‰
Hopefully it will be a tie between Dazzlers and Weaklings πŸ˜ƒ

Hey guys! Update Time!!

I know this update is short but I'm still writing, so i might end up giving another update tonight or tomorrow! So enjoy!

And thanks for liking my work!

"Yo DJ! Give me the beat man!" Nilesh shouted at which Vicky whacks him on his head. As the song begins to play Rey gives his hand to Sharon who takes it with a confident smile. He looks at Kria who is still looking apprehensive. Swayam offered Kria a hand with a reassuring smile and she took it taking a deep breath.

aashiqui aashiqui tu hai meri aashiqui

teri chahat karegi deewaana mujhe kyun aisa lag raha

abb mumkin na bhul paana tujhe kyun aisa lag raha

Even with Sharon in his arms, Rey was lost in Kria's thought and the song was not doing any good  helping him get out of those thoughts.

abb tujhase milakar bhi milane ki khwaahish mujhako rahe

abb tujhase milakar bhi milane ki khwaahish mujhako rahe

hai yeh kya kaisi tishnagi, jo bujhake bhi na bujhe

koi patta hile ya hawa bhi chale aankhein jaakar meri

koi patta hile ya hawa bhi chale aankhein jaakar meri

sidhi dar par lage

The same was the case with Swayam who was trying hard to concentrate on dancing with Kria but from the corner of his eyes he was constantly looking at Sharon.

Tum ho raatein meri ya phir ho meri subah

Tum ho raatein meri ya phir ho meri subah

har ghadi teri yaadein hi bas dil mein rahe

dil tassabur se tere na hate tujhase hai jud gaye

dil tassabur se tere na hate tujhase hai jud gaye

kuchh yuun mere silsile

Kria had put her heart and soul into dancing, but she could feel Swayam loosen. She saw him glancing at Sharon and gave him a smile. Whereas, Sharon was getting irritated by the fact that Rey was not mentally present in her arms.

"Rey kya hua?" She whispered in his ear as he brought her closer while he just shrugged in reply.

teri chahat karegi deewaana mujhe kyun aisa lag raha

abb mumkin na bhul paana tujhe kyun aisa lag raha

The lights of the floor were going in sync with the tempo of the song and as soon as the song came of its end the lights literally went mad making it had to see. Swayam and Rey spun their partners and caught hold of them as soon as the song ended and the DJ brought the lights back to their senses.

"Guys that was an amazing performance!" The DJ said as the lights came back and everyone scrunted their eyes to adjust to the light. "And the winner is'" The DJ and everyone else was left shocked and speechless as they saw what was going on on the floor. While Kria was in Rey's arms, Sharon was pushing Swayam away who held her in his. "Oops! Seems like it was a tie!" The DJ said. Rey was lost in Kria's eyes as he held her delicately trying to drink in her every feature. Seeing the future full of trouble if this continued, Neha and Vicky rushed to their rescue.

"Rey dance khatam!" Vicky said in his ear breaking his gaze while Neha took Kria's hand that was on Rey's shoulder brushing her hand against Vicky's. As they took their mad friends off the stage Vicky looked back to see Neha and Kria talking as walked away and a small lost smile played on his lips.

"Finally!" Kria said to herself as she slumped back on her bed after changing. She checked her phone for all the missed calls and messages as she could not hear her phone ringing in the pub. "Wah! Chaar ghante unavailable raho aur bas ek hi message!" She said as she checked the one unread message from RDX sir - Eco assignment submission tomorrow.

"What the hell!" Kria screamed as she got off the bed. She messaged him back - Sir could I call you? Thinking what was she going to do as she doesn't even know anything about the project. Suddenly her phone rang, it was RDX sir.

"Sir."

"Hi Kria, congratulations for making it to the mega auditions!"

"Thanks sir. Vo eco project..?"

"Mai bas abhi tumhe usi bare me baat karne ke liye phone kar raha tha. Since tumne college mid semester join kiya tha aur ye project maine semester vacation ke liye diya tha, I think I ought to give you a day more. So tum project kal ki jagah parson submit kar dena." Sir said when suddenly someone called him from behind. "Kria I have to go. Maine baaki sab ko to congratulate kar hi diya tha, bas tum hi bachi thi. See you tomorrow in college. Bye!" Sir said and cut the call.

"Par Sir!" Kria said but it was too late, the line was already dead. "Ab mai kya karu?" She wondered falling back on the bed.

...to be continued. β€οΈ

Luv,

Pree

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
cool update Pree!😎
loved the song!πŸ‘πŸΌ
so.. it was a tie haan!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

waiting for the next part now!
thnx for the pm

~jiya~