Fan Fictions

In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
wow amazing concept...do cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niru273

Goldie

niru273

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
awesome !!pls continue!! pls pm me if u do !
jus cant wait 2 see wat happens !!

CoffeeAddict

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
beautiful yaar. i can see kriya pray and hear neha say that.. and reyy... wha kya bola! yeh vicky bhi na! ughh

pleaseee continue this and pm me when u do:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictsujana9

Another-World

IF-Dazzler

Another-World

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Wouaouuu awesome dear Clap

CoffeeAddict

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
This FF is gonna rock and if u cn do PM me...& its lovely I dnt wanna miss any part of it

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for liking my story. I hope you do like the rest of it since what i had planned for it seems to be changing. Earlier i had thought about keeping it as short as possible to just two three scenes with some info as 'assumed'. But then, i just love imagining things about Kriyaansh now!

So lol, now you have In The Middle - a not so short Kriyaansh FF!

Love you all!

"Okay guys, kal college me milte hai." Kria said picking up her bag as they exited the auditorium. 

"Oh excuse me! What do you mean by kal milte hai? Celebrate nahi karna hai kya? We just got into the mega auditions babes!" Vishakha said at which everybody else nodded.

"And what will I say to my mom?" Kria waggled her eyebrows at others crossing her arms at her chest.

"Simple, tell aunty you tonight staying Neha house." Neha said.

"Main ma se aur jhoot naih bol sakti." Kria said getting irritated. In reality she was fed up of lying to her mother.

"Kria agar tum sach me apni Ma se jhoot bolne se pareshaan ho chuki hoti to tumne dance karma kabka chod diya hota." Swayam said keeping a hand on her shoulder giving her knowing look.

"Ok you decide full true or half true." Neha said.

"Kya?" Kria said, everyone else too looked confused. Neha came forward and whispered something elaborate in her ear.

Since it was almost the time when Kria got home from college, it seemed like a good enough cover for their 'mis-deeds'. As Kria rang the doorbell, everyone put up their most solemn looks. When Kria's mom opened the door, everyone followed her in.

"Kria please chal na!" Amar said.

"Guys maine bola na main nahi aa sakti, tum log jao!" Kria said dejectedly hoping her mother would notice and she did.

"Yahan ho kya raha hai?" Kria's mom asked.

"Kuch nahi Ma, ye log bas ja hi rahe the!" Kria shot a fake glare at her friends.

"Aunty aap hi ise samjhaiye na!" Swayam said.

"Lekin hua kya?!" Kria's mom said.

"Aunty Vishakha passed the driving test! Third attempt me!" Swayam answered making it sound like it was a big deal.

"Hum aaj disco jaake celebrate karne waale the par ye maan hi nahi rahi hai!" Bharat said.

"Ma aap hi mana karti isliye maine pehle hi mana kar diya." Kria said and slumped on the sofa.

"Aunty please!!" Neha said and got down on her knees with folded palms. Seeing her Vishakha and Swayam did the same thing. Amar nudged Bharat to do the same while he just glared back.

"Mom please! I promise main na kisi pange me padungi na dance karungi!" Kria said joining her group on the floor.

"Alright, but just this one time!" Kria's mom said looking down at the group of cute harmless looking kids on their knees before her.

"Yes!" Kria shot up and hugger her mother. "Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks Ma! You're the best!" While everyone behind her hi-fived.

...to be continued.

Luv,

Pree

P.S. Sorry sending the PMs is a bit of a problem right now.

Edited by Sheherzade - 16 May 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20spring567katiehiwatariyummoBBAabhiArShanavya_arshagrungta11niru273taniya_dostiiRadiantTreasureAnother-WorldSaumya_D3100littledevilssujana9daisydee425-kirulicious-leeseunggiloveAasthahereKanchi..--jiya--Krishnaluv94mjht_oneXSilentWishesXbrainychild92crazyskyEnduranceluv_arshaZehnaseeb.The007Shivani..KR..SaRuv.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!!Clap 
please update next part soon.Big smile can't wait fro kriyaansh!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictsujana9

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
wow nice part2...please update soon...

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top