Fan Fictions

In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20) - Page 10

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

Pree just read the into it was awesome and in ur FF all the charcater I mean rey and Kriya were in character and the that push towards him was so romantic. And u explain each and every emotion very well.

Awesome starting

Sanu abhi tak bas Intro padha? Tch tch!!!

You're so slow yaar! I read and commented on your full FF!! Mujhse kuch seekh! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love this ff pl add me on your pm list
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy i love your FF but have been a silent reader for a time so sorry πŸ˜³
but seriously amazing πŸ‘πŸ€—and it really helps wen i dont have D3 so can you PM mee too ??
thanks
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just read the entire story again in a go! It sounds sooo perfect! Waiting for your next update! I think I may have memorised the story after reading it so many times, its that good! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pls do pm whenever you update it! Thanx!! πŸ˜Š
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys, really sorry for not updating for so long! Things came up... and i know you'll be disappointed by this update cos it's short, but i didn't want to delay further.

I can see there a lot of FFs coming up one by one... and now i know i have serious competition.

This one is dedicated to Yummo and Anamika - Yummo for being just a totally amazing friend and Anamika for the inspiration her updates give me to write otherwise i'm pretty much lazy!!!

Well I've to finally decided on the face for Vishal - It's a tie between Punit, Siddhesh and Salman... so you guys decide.

"That duffer, stupid, idiot, moron, dash, dash, dash!!!" The gang stopped dead in their tracks near the entrance of the college as they saw a fuming Kria bickering to herself coming towards them.

"Oye Shatabdi express ruk!" Bharat stopped her as she walked past them.

"Oh hi guys!" Kria said turning around as she saw them. "Urggh! That'! I'd kill him agar mere saamne aaya!" Kria was still not out of her Mohammad-Ali-mode.

"Oh fo! What happening now?!" Neha asked rolling her eyes thinking it was one of the dazzlers.

"RDX." Bharat said in a murmur trying to hide it with a fake cough that made everyone's attention turn towards him as he guiltily swept a hand through his hair looking everywhere but not at Swayam or Kria who were glaring daggers at him.

"You gaalis giving my RDX sir!" Neha could've pounced on Kria like a hungry lioness for all she cared if Vishakha hadn't held her while Kria looked at her like a dear caught in headlights.

"Arey nahi maate!" Kria said backing up. "I was giving gaalis to the VC! Idiot ne achanak se holiday declare kar di!"

"KYA!?" Everyone screamed unanimously.

"Haan, some stupid jayanti it is. Raat ko 11 baje tak baith ke project complete kiya, fir 1 baje tak choreography ki. Aur upar se Ma ko purani hindi film songs sunte hue yoga karne ka pata nahi kya naya shauk chadha hai. She woke me up at 5!" Kria looked like she could've killed the VC if she got her hands on him.

"Arey' ek baje tak choreography karne ki zarurat thi, weekend par kar leti!" Neha said.

"Come on, you know her na!" Vishakha said.

"Kria." Swayam said to her sternly yet caringly. He held her by her shoulders looking straight into her eyes. "Humare liye pehle tumhari health, fir tumhari studies aur uske baad Footloose aata hai. You should keep that in mind." Swayam said with a smile. For him, Kria was like a sweet little over-enthusiastic sister he never had but always wanted.

"Swayam sahi bol raha hai Kria." Bharat said. Swayam lightly touched her cheek and got worried, she was burning. He automatically touched her forehead.

"Tya hua?" Amar asked.

"Kria tumhe fever hai!" Swayam said shocked.

"Kuch nahi hua hai Swayam, I'm fine." Kria said taking his hand off her forehead, which was soon replaced by Vishakha's and Neha's. "Guys I'm fine!"

"No Kria you are not fine! You're going home from here and going directly to bed!" Vishakha said with her arms crossed.

"Achcha theek hai. Lekin tum logon ko practice karni padegi." Kria said as she took out her project file and handed everyone the choreography sheets she had prepared on Swayam's format. "Ye sabhi moves practice kar lena. Hum log kal Bharat ke garage me milenge." Kria said to everyone, but it seemed hardly anyone was listening, they were already into the steps as they discussed with each other which one would be tough and which one a cake-walk. Bharat's garage had become their regular rehearsal spot after they had almost got caught by Kria's mom. "Ab mujhe ghar kaun chodega?" Kria said with her hands on her hips. Everyone smiled as Kria left with Vishakha and Neha.

"Kria juice is company ka theek rahega ya is company ka?" Her mom asked her showing her two juice cartons. She had deliberately dragged her to the mall for grocery shopping even ignoring her complains of feeling feverish.

"Ma, mujhe nahi pata aap kaunsa khareedti ho!" Kria said looking utterly bored. She looked around and saw the bookstore right across the grocery utility shop. "Ma mai bookstore jau, please?" Kria pleaded.

"Achcha jao!" Her mother said reading the contents of a cheese spread as Kria lightly hugged and almost started her sprint outside. "Paise hain?" Her mother asked rolling her eys as Kria turned around with her tongue between her teeth, as she nodded a no. Her mother took out some form her wallet and gave it to her as Kria broke into her sprint again. She already had the money; she had lied. But she was saving it for some dance music CDs.

As she checked the playlist of the CD in her hand, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She hurriedly hid the CDs under a book she was holding and looked back to see Vishal grinning at her.

"You scared me!" Kria said taking a deep breath.

"Scared you?"

"Ya I though Ma hai. She's shopping in the utility store."

"So how's that scary?" Vishal said matter of factly as he took the CDs from her hand and started checking them.

"Vo'" Kria stuttered. "She doesn't like me dancing or near anything related to dance whatsoever." She said in a breath biting her lips.

"Hmmm. Exactly like my Dadi." Vishal said with a smile in turn making Kria chuckle. They both moved forward and paid for their stuff, Kria making sure she paid for the CDs and the books separately.

"Kria!" She heard her mother as she turned around to see her managing five overflowing bags. She and Vishal had been standing outside the grocery store chatting away as she waited for her mother. She hurriedly launched herself on her mom as she took a few bags from her.

"I'll help you." Vishal came forward to take one bag as Kria looked at him questioningly. "It's okay." He reassured as he took one and they walked out.

"Ma ye Vishal hain, mere senior." Kria introduced him to her mother.

"Tum vo hi ho na jisne Kria ko kal ghar drop kiya tha? So sweet of you beta jee." Kria's mother said at which Kria looked alarmed.

"That's alright aunty." Vishal said as he kept the grocery bag in the trunk of Kria's car. "Aunty can I ask you something?" Vishal asked as the Ghais were about to leave.

"Jee beta?" Looking at him across the car's roof as he opened the passenger seat's door for Kria.

"Aunty can I take Kria out tomorrow?" He asked calmly looking straight into her mother's eyes.

"Sure why not." Kria's mom was taken aback for a split second but she smiled as she replied.

"Kria can I have your number?" Vishal asked.

"Sure." Kria said hesitantly trying to smile still shocked as she took his phone from him and fed her number as she climbed into the car next to her mother waving at him as they drove out.

Kria rubbed her eyes as she tried to grab something on the side table but it wasn't there. Damn, since she had slept early do to the fever that had really kicked in when they got home, there was no water on her bedside table. She yawned as she climbed out of her bed slipping into her flip-flops. When she got to the kitchen, she saw her bottle next to her mother's. It was her nighttime duty to furnish both her own room and her mother's with a bottle of water. She drank some and picked up her mother's bottle.

As she sneakily opened the door, she thought she'd keep the bottle and sneak out with her mother coming to know. She saw a blue light emerging from the side of her mother, it was her phone. Her mother lay with her back against the door. She thought it was some random message but as soon as the light of the phone went off, there was a click and it was there again. Her mother was awake, thinking about something ' the something she never came know but always knew that it disturbed her mother. She smiled as she climbed into her mother's bed and lied down next to her holding her by her waist keeping her head on her back. She didn't know when she went to sleep, but knew her mother fell asleep before she did.

...to be continued. β€οΈ

Next Part: Kria-Vishal date.

PMs later guys, I'm too tired, need to sleep.

And to those who read my blog, I updated that also today - http://www.priyankasaraswat.blogspot.com/

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love this fanfiction so much, zade. :D i love your writing style, it's AWESOME. and, even though i don't watch d3 <i started, okay? but there are too many episodes. >, i'm in love with this story! <3

i'm liking vishal the most right now. you know how much i love twisted sidekicks? LOL. he's amazing. dude, he asked her mother if he could take kria out - now THAT is awesomeness. ;D

continue soon, pree. add me to the PM list! (: 
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update! please pm me for this too! :)
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want siddhesh love him...gosh he is just a brilliant dancer...loved him since did 1...and he was just awesome in DKS...
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...sorry forgot to post that on previous post...cont soon
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx!!!! πŸ˜Š

Vishal-Kria date sounds interesting... Am kinda glad you made Vishal a negative character!! 

I love how you write, you make everything look so believable. I can actually imagine the story taking place while reading! Please update soon!! πŸ˜Š