India-Forums

Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far (Page 8)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Tannistha

[

rutu and D no words except, rutu deserved the MJ band today
 and  prince pervez takkar, heights of stupidity in terms of judging. and rilli, make prince do something other than LP, and geeta giving him 11, thats why i sometimes end up disliking her, she rides so high on emo tide.

manish rocked .
 and As per VO in DID2, he had crushes on her when she was in dance troop.Big smile

Just because the judges marks differed from yours you calling judgement stupidClap This is what i can't understand that when judges who have years of experience go against the popular view and state their professional opinion they get bashedAngry. According to you judges don't know what there saying, so people should take your views over the judges?Confused It is one thing to say that you didn't understand why the judges gave those marks but it is another to raise doubt on judges ability to perform their task right by calling their judgment stupid.

I will say  that as height of stupidity, not coz of  others giving prince 10 out of 10, their judgement  their choice, but for Geeta going over board with emotion and giving him an 11out of 10. That was a pretty stupid  expression of emotion from a seasoned mentor and dancer like her and  I shall maintain that. It was stupid, coz it wasn't sensible  to ruin the marking system to make an exception, i hope you get my point.
She loved it, okay give him a standing ovation, hug him, cry buckets for him, but the entire marking system goes  haywire  if u start giving marks at will. then Remo gave ruturaj all the marks he had, should we add them up from 1 to 10 as  he gave them all?

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

[

rutu and D no words except, rutu deserved the MJ band today
 and  prince pervez takkar, heights of stupidity in terms of judging. and rilli, make prince do something other than LP, and geeta giving him 11, thats why i sometimes end up disliking her, she rides so high on emo tide.

manish rocked .
 and As per VO in DID2, he had crushes on her when she was in dance troop.Big smile

Just because the judges marks differed from yours you calling judgement stupidClap This is what i can't understand that when judges who have years of experience go against the popular view and state their professional opinion they get bashedAngry. According to you judges don't know what there saying, so people should take your views over the judges?Confused It is one thing to say that you didn't understand why the judges gave those marks but it is another to raise doubt on judges ability to perform their task right by calling their judgment stupid.

I will say  that as height of stupidity, not coz of  others giving prince 10 out of 10, their judgement  their choice, but for Geeta going over board with emotion and giving him an 11out of 10. That was a pretty stupid  expression of emotion from a seasoned mentor and dancer like her and  I shall maintain that. It was stupid, coz it wasn't sensible  to ruin the marking system to make an exception, i hope you get my point.
She loved it, okay give him a standing ovation, hug him, cry buckets for him, but the entire marking system goes  haywire  if u start giving marks at will. then Remo gave ruturaj all the marks he had, should we add them up from 1 to 10 as  he gave them all?

I do agree that if their is a system there then the judges should follow it. Even though prince is one of my favorite contestants and I can brag about him getting 31 of 30, it was not right for geeta to break the system and give 11 marks. When remo gave the marks to ritu it was implied that he was giving him the full 10 marks( not 10+9+8 etc.) If she can change the rule for one act why can't other judges do the same? Tomorrow maybe we can have the judges giving 100 marks to performance or 1000 there is no limit to that. So i am with you on stinking only giving a maximum of  only 10 marks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeLeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

[

I do agree that if their is a system there then the judges should follow it. Even though prince is one of my favorite contestants and I can brag about him getting 31 of 30, it was not right for geeta to break the system and give 11 marks. When remo gave the marks to ritu it was implied that he was giving him the full 10 marks( not 10+9+8 etc.) If she can change the rule for one act why can't other judges do the same? Tomorrow maybe we can have the judges giving 100 marks to performance or 1000 there is no limit to that. So i am with you on stinking only giving a maximum of  only 10 marks.

exactly, there is a reason the marking system exists and that they should try and follow the rules, coz when you start breaking rules one by one , everything goes out of control and its anarchy( LOL,I sound like Sheldon Cooper, i am so turning into a geekLOL).

As for th judges opinion goes, as much as i choose to disagree with them on certain points and be confused with their way of marking, they are at the end of the day, some of the best and most experienced people of the business and know more than all of us here put together. That is why  they always have to be extra cautious while judging. having said all of these, as we r only watching edited telecast on TV,  i guess we cannot exactly  estimate the pressure they face when judging such performances sitting  there LIVE.
I concede to you, i shouldn't have used stupid, it is a strong word, but i just wanted to put forward  my point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementyipee

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

[

exactly, there is a reason the marking system exists and that they should try and follow the rules, coz when you start breaking rules one by one , everything goes out of control and its anarchy( LOL,I sound like Sheldon Cooper, i am so turning into a geekLOL).

As for th judges opinion goes, as much as i choose to disagree with them on certain points and be confused with their way of marking, they are at the end of the day, some of the best and most experienced people of the business and know more than all of us here put together. That is why  they always have to be extra cautious while judging. having said all of these, as we r only watching edited telecast on TV,  i guess we cannot exactly  estimate the pressure they face when judging such performances sitting  there LIVE.
I concede to you, i shouldn't have used stupid, it is a strong word, but i just wanted to put forward  my point.

I am glad we can come to a agreement!
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
me too and i all these complaints about her judging, forgot to gush over geeta. just rewatched her dance part, she is amazing to say the least, such inpromptu turns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index