India-Forums

Friday the 13th dks: best episode so far (Page 5)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Mihir thanks for the choreography info,  it looked so typical D sir too
 and i agree with everything u said, except last bit,  SRGMP is also important, kids and budding singers wait for it all yr round, and i dont want the music show to get cancelled.i love singing too.Big smile,besides DKS for  6 weeks is eagerly anticipated, dks throughout the yr will be daily soap, boredome.

I don't have a problem with singing shows! its just SRGMP is really boring, and it doesn't gain that much TRPs either!! We have tons of other singing shows...but proper dancing platform is only one...DID Big smile 

Talking about singing shows, Sony is launching a new one...X-Factor...from May 29th LOL as if we don't have enough already...

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

and i agree with everything u said, except last bit,  SRGMP is also important, kids and budding singers wait for it all yr round, and i dont want the music show to get cancelled.i love singing too.Big smile,besides DKS for  6 weeks is eagerly anticipated, dks throughout the yr will be daily soap, boredome.

I don't have a problem with singing shows! its just SRGMP is really boring, and it doesn't gain that much TRPs either!! We have tons of other singing shows...but proper dancing platform is only one...DID Big smile 

Talking about singing shows, Sony is launching a new one...X-Factor...from May 29th LOL as if we don't have enough already...

the more the merrier,LOLmore people will get a platform , trendsetter will always be saregama actually i never watch any singing reality shows, they bore me to death and i am always criticising technicals, like 100 times what i do for dance, but there r people who wait for it and i know people who love watching it.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

the more the merrier,LOLmore people will get a platform , trendsetter will always be saregama actually i never watch any singing reality shows, they bore me to death and i am always criticising technicals, like 100 times what i do for dance, but there r people who wait for it and i know people who love watching it.

Dear you know people who love watching it whereas i know people who want to participate it in LOL Im just saying, that as a keen viewer of singing reality shows, i never really liked SRGMP...they spoiled it with all these variations - Li'l Champs, Mega Challenge, Singing Superstar...ufff!!!

I think Indian Idol is much more fun although quality of singers is kindda bettter in SRGMP Smile

Edited by Mihirism - 13 May 2011 at 4:19pm
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Ok because the topic has come up...do you guys know what kind of reality shows are coming up these days Shocked Some of them are just unbelievable ShockedThe other day I happened to see a show called Lovenet. They claim it as a reality show and they expose people who fake and flirt online. Its insane and ridiculous. I watched a glipmse of it and felt like crying to myselfCry I do watch a couple of reality shows but the standards of these reality shows have gone way too cheap Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Dear you know people who love watching it whereas i know people who want to participate it in LOL Im just saying, that as a keen viewer of singing reality shows, i never really liked SRGMP...they spoiled it with all these variations - Li'l Champs, Mega Challenge, Singing Superstar...ufff!!!

I think Indian Idol is much more fun although quality of singers is kindda bettter in SRGMP Smile

if we poke zee folks too much with DID, who knows they will do the same here and ruin it too,After all if diamonds would be lying like dust, it wouldn't be valued as much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Ok because the topic has come up...do you guys know what kind of reality shows are coming up these days Shocked Some of them are just unbelievable ShockedThe other day I happened to see a show called Lovenet. They claim it as a reality show and they expose people who fake and flirt online. Its insane and ridiculous. I watched a glipmse of it and felt like crying to myselfCry I do watch a couple of reality shows but the standards of these reality shows have gone way too cheap Thumbs Down

LMAO tell me about it LOL Have you guys happened to see Emotional Atyachar, Dare 2 Date, U R Fired, Axe Ur Ex...all these are CRAZY yet fun shows LOL 

plus Maa Exchange, Wife bina life, Iss jungle se mujhe bacchao, bigg boss...yeh sab masaledaar shows LOL 

hamara Indian TV kab sudhrega Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

LMAO tell me about it LOL Have you guys happened to see Emotional Atyachar, Dare 2 Date, U R Fired, Axe Ur Ex...all these are CRAZY yet fun shows LOL 

plus Maa Exchange, Wife bina life, Iss jungle se mujhe bacchao, bigg boss...yeh sab masaledaar shows LOL 

hamara Indian TV kab sudhrega Ouch

That reminds of the craziest show I ever watched LOL Rakhi ka swayamvar ROFL I have banged my head on wall but still watched it. Hilarious ROFL Cheap dramas all over the TV LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateThatOneGuy

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
lol, usually shows do not hold my attention for more than two weeks except dance based shows, and the only show i watchd for masala was BB4, and then too it was too hot to handleLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index